Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Backer Beta Coming TOMORROW!

That's awesome, man! Good job.
Very nice. :)
Tim needs to tweet this out or something cause it is awesome! good job my man

Thanks all. :) It surprised me that I managed to instinctively write the kind of thing I envied other people of being able to. Now to master the Rock Paper Shotgun pun threads. Will it ever happen? I'm hopeless with puns. One step at a time... ;)

@Gedrean;

Because obviously, there was no plan to split it in two parts at that point. Your logic is staggering. And I really wonder what we are arguing. You can't even possibly argue with what I say, since I stated what I'm doing. Nothing else.

And FYI, yes, if they had written "the game's gonna be in two parts, the first part (not! the beta, that was clear all along) will be only on steam, and you'll get it without it sometime later when we're done with the whole thing", I naturally wouldn't have backed.

@Steve2911; we'll see how that goes. No one in their right mind sells (not early access) a game that hasn't been properly tested. At least not if they aren't big enough to not give a s***.

I got a mail from doublefine but it's about a grin fundando 2 or something like that.

WTF I want broken age.

Oh no, another of those Kickfunding things...

i am amazed at how excited i still am for adventure games. My first adventure game was Kings Quest IV and i have been playing them ever since. it is a sadly unrated genre and i am glad to see tim and Doublefine making it it does not die. Thanks guys!

Guys. GUYS.

I have an opinion.

Something I want to say that you all need to read.

...still don't have my key yet.

*ninja smokes*

Oi, oi, what's going on 'ere then? People patiently waiting for their email? Or bickering again. I see some people wanting to add other KS backers... Nice idea... I'm GavinUK86 on steam if anyone wants to add me. Who else can I add? Browsed through a few pages not seen any steam usernames.

where?????? :(

Indeed; where? It's not showing up on my humble bundle library page, which is how past KS projects have worked. Where should I be looking?

IT'S THERE! Go to your humble library and then click on Broken age and then it's there!

PSA: Looks like the emails haven't hit yet, likelihood is if you got the slackbacker thing through Humble you BA on your Humble account now. If not be patient. Sending out 87000 emails takes a while.

It's not in my Humble Bundle account (hasn't been when others claimed it was in theirs), I'm registered with the same mail as the one I backed Broken Age, what did I do wrong? Do I really need to wait for the e-mail? Argh, the waiting is killing me :)

Edit: Oh I guess only Slacker Backers through Hundle got it in their account automatically :( I'm an original backer (I actually backed when the goal wasn't even met yet... it's a bit unfair that slackers get the game before us ;))

You might have to click the "Claim past purchases" drop down at the top of the library page. That's what I had to do.

It's not in my Humble Bundle account (hasn't been when others claimed it was in theirs), I'm registered with the same mail as the one I backed Broken Age, what did I do wrong? Do I really need to wait for the e-mail? Argh, the waiting is killing me :)

Edit: Oh I guess only Slacker Backers through Hundle got it in their account automatically :( I'm an original backer (I actually backed when the goal wasn't even met yet... it's a bit unfair that slackers get the game before us ;))

Yeah, I think you're right. Oh well. A few more minutes aren't a big deal; not really surprising if they have different processes for each. Here's hoping the email comes quickly!

edit:

Check the top area on the humble account page there is a Check Claimed Purchases or something like that, and there is a plus sign to the right that you click to expand the section down. That's where I found it.

I'm an original backer.

Sign in to follow this