Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NezRe

I sure hope you do this again this year!

The Amnesia Fortnight coverage and indepth look at game development and the live streams made me love Double Fine even more, any chance on doing that again this year?

I think Tim said to expect it sometime around February, but don't quote me on that because I'm just going off of a tweet that I only vaguely remember. AF was delayed because they needed to focus on Broken Age.

I think Tim said to expect it sometime around February, but don't quote me on that because I'm just going off of a tweet that I only vaguely remember. AF was delayed because they needed to focus on Broken Age.

The fact that they are moving the massive chalice team stream up from the normal Friday to Wednesday this week makes me think that it's possible something exciting is planned for Friday. It would be just in time for the new humble bundle.

I'm calling it... Amnesia fortnight part two is coming Friday.

They also recently filmed something that involved a green screen and a sandwich. My guess is that whatever that was has something to do with Amnesia Fortnight.

I'm also hugely excited about this year's Amnesia Fortnight! The format last year was near perfect: game topics voted by the public, option to back the project and pay for the prototypes, the daily streams and summary documentaries by 2PP.

It must have been very taxing for 2PP to make a full documentary episode every day, so I wonder if they're willing to to it again this year - but maybe the new interns could be given a chance here to show their potential, much according to the Amnesia Fortnight spirit?

I really look forward to ruining my productivity at work for two weeks!

Humble's twitter is teasing a DF thing. Bring the Amnesia! I loved that "happening" I guess I'll call it. The pitches and videos and prototypes were all so fun!

Sign in to follow this