Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tim Schafer

One last thanks from me before the storm

Quick question for anyone that can answer it. Are patch notes being posted anywhere? I've noticed a few patches come through, including that whopper of a 700mb one and was curious to see what they're up to.

Hey Tim and everyone at DF,

I'd just like to praise all your efforts a little bit:

Great music and voice acting! Incredibly well written pieces of dialog! Nice way to keep us all craving for the second act!

I'll keep up with every step of production. Just keep it coming!

Hey Tim (and all the other people involved in the game),

thanks for making the idea of a new adventure come true. In my early days I loved Monkey Island, DOTT and all the other games and now you offered us Broken Age.

So much was said about it already. So I don't want to talk too much as well but just say THANK YOU again. You made my day :) And my girlfriend loves to play now too hehe.... :)

We can't await the second act :)

Cheers from Germany,

Ben

Congratulations guys, this was amazing! absolutely loved it! Felt really polished to me :)

Can't wait for Act 2, hopefully it's twice the length and with harder puzzles! :D

I agree with everyone else here who expressed appreciation and excitement and love for Double Fine and Tim and All Tim's Coworkers and etc. and etc. and even more etc. :)

Congratulations to the whole Reds team. The game is wonderful. My wife and I both played through it and thoroughly enjoyed it. We can't wait for Act 2.

Thanks again

- Bryan

Sign in to follow this