Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
onjoo

The application crashed when starting a new game

Just wanted to let you all know, I downloaded the update today and when I started a new game it worked! Playing fine now. Thanks!

Macbook Pro

Intel Core Duo

ATIbRadeon

Just wanted to let you all know, I downloaded the update today and when I started a new game it worked! Playing fine now. Thanks!

Macbook Pro

Intel Core Duo

ATIbRadeon

really? Hopefully I'll be able to try it out tomorrow.

Macbook Pro

Intel Core Duo

ATIbRadeon

really? Hopefully I'll be able to try it out tomorrow.

Yeah, the new update works for me too and I've got the same setup. It also now works with a PC with Intel graphics that was crashing before. So my thanks to the team for fixing it!

Same here. Latest update allowed me to start the game on a 2006 iMac. Haven't had time to play further yet, but it's at least starting.

Thanks Double Fine!

Same here. Latest update allowed me to start the game on a 2006 iMac. Haven't had time to play further yet, but it's at least starting.

Thanks Double Fine!

Can confirm that the latest patch solved the issues on my rather crappy hardware. Starting a game works as expected. Resolution can also be changed without any crashing .

Nope, still not working for me.

CORRECTION - It is working, just disabled the Steam Cloud thing, and it's now working.

We're glad the updates are addressing these issues!

Dastardly31 - Do you mean you disabled Steam overlay, or was it in fact disabling Steam cloud that solved your game issue?

Already replied by email but there's no harm in announcing it semi-publicly; works for me too! Thanks DF!

Sign in to follow this