Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AchillesPDX

STEAM KEYS ARE LIVE!

I've got nothing on my Humble Bundle page. I don't think they even know what my Humble Bundle account info is. How is everyone getting this before me? This stinks.

Well that would explain it, I already have a Humble Bundle account set up under a different email address.

Dude - check your email, there should be a link for you there...

I actually haven't received my email yet, I just got lucky checking my Humble Bundle page.

Nope, my last email from Double Fine was saying that they had to hide the Vella video etc. Haven't been in contact with me since. I just opened a new Humble Bundle account under my Kickstarter email address and redeemed the game that way. That'll have to do.

I was in the same situation until about five minutes ago. The email magically appeared in my gmail inbox claiming it was received around 45 minutes ago... Weird, but it should show up

I have a HB account with the same e-mail address as Kickstarter (AFAIK) and they sent me a direct email with a link to the HB claim page. The e-mail is "from" noreply@humblebundle.com. I followed the link, "claimed it" for my HB account and also clicked the "claim steam key". They required me to log in to the steam website rather than just dumping a text key to the screen so it was directly attached to my steam account by the HB web site.

Hi guys I am also from Australia and did not get an email but followed the advice (below) from another forum user and it worked:

How to get game if you haven’t gotten a humble bundle email yet: (check your spam filter!)

If you have a humble bundle account with the same email you used on kickstarter, go to humble bundle, go to your library,

either

click the plus at the top next to Claim Past Purchases

or

if you bought the humble double fine bundle, Scroll to the bottom and click the humble doublefine bundle there.

IF YOU DON"T HAVE A HUMBLEBUNDLE ACCOUNT (Or you do and still can’t get your key)

go to humblebundle.com and scroll to the very BOTTOM and click Lost Key and put your slackerbacker or kickstarter email there and it will send you an email with a link to click.

Click the link and it will open a custom humblebundle page for your and you can get your key redeemed there (click GET STEAM KEYS).

cheers

Hi everybody,

I have a bit of a problem. I just realized that I used an old e-mail address which I do not have access to any more when I signed up to the forums. However, I did use my Gmail address when I signed up for my Kickstarter account as well as my Humble Bundle account (which I created yesterday).

The problem is that I have yet to receive the e-mail with my key. I suspect that it has been sent to the address I used for the forums. Will there be another e-mail at a later time for the backers which have not activated their key?

How can I go about getting my key?

Hi everybody,

I have a bit of a problem. I just realized that I used an old e-mail address which I do not have access to any more when I signed up to the forums. However, I did use my Gmail address when I signed up for my Kickstarter account as well as my Humble Bundle account (which I created yesterday).

The problem is that I have yet to receive the e-mail with my key. I suspect that it has been sent to the address I used for the forums. Will there be another e-mail at a later time for the backers which have not activated their key?

I have the same problem.

I don't have access to the old E-Mail of this forum-account.

But my Kickstarter-E-Mail works and I got no Humble-Bundle E-Mail nor can I claim something on humblebundle.com.

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem.

I don't have access to the old E-Mail of this forum-account.

But my Kickstarter-E-Mail works and I got no Humble-Bundle E-Mail nor can I claim something on humblebundle.com.

Similar problem, backed on my old email that i don't have access, but in this forum and kickstarter i have my new email, but i didn't receive my key and can't claim anything on humble bundle by the methods stated on this thread.

I also no longer have access to my old email and can't get my key. I sent humble support an email but their auto reply says it could be several days before I hear back.

It's kind of funny to me, how so often these amazing game developers are so bad at the basic IT stuff. No one though to refresh their backer email list from Kickstarter's database before sending out the keys?

I only just found out this came out today... So I only now updated my email adress (both on the forums and on kickstarter) since I forgot it used my previous, now defunct adress, and quickly created both a steam and a humble account (I need those, right?).

I hope I'm not too late...

Hello, I was expecting a key today from Humble Bundle, instead I got an email stating I did not meet the required amount of money to be eligible for a key. This, however, is incorrect and would like to know how to resolve the situation. I have a receipt showing the amount of money I paid, proving the threshold was met. I was very excited to play the game, if I could possibly get an answer on this it would be much appreciated.

Hello, I was expecting a key today from Humble Bundle, instead I got an email stating I did not meet the required amount of money to be eligible for a key. This, however, is incorrect and would like to know how to resolve the situation. I have a receipt showing the amount of money I paid, proving the threshold was met. I was very excited to play the game, if I could possibly get an answer on this it would be much appreciated.

For everyone in this situation, email Humble Bundle support. A lot of you received the email even though you paid exactly 35$, so it's probably one of those 'oops we accidently did <=35 instead of just <35'

So, what about those of us who can't get our keys because they were sent to defunct email addresses? Humble support?

I just created a Humble Bundle account today. There's nothing in my library and I tried the key resender and they say they have no keys on record for my e-mail address. I used the same e-mail as my Kickstarter account. Are keys still going out or is there something else I need to do? The only e-mail I got today was the one about the embargo.

EDIT: OK, it turns out I apparently had used an older e-mail address with my Kickstarter account back when I pledged and they sent my key to that address instead of my current Kickstarter address. Good thing I was still able to access my older e-mail.

Just a warning for other GMail users: my email was in my spam folder. If you use GMail and you haven't seen the email, check your spam folder for an email with subject "Broken Age, Act 1"

Exactly my problem, I thought I didn't receive my key but it was in the Gmail spam folder! It figures, every other email regarding this Kickstarter campaign gets through except the one that contains the link to the game. Anyway, many thanks for the heads up!

Sign in to follow this