Sign in to follow this  
Pumpkinzits

game freezes during cereal scene

Hello.

Just downloaded the game and started playing awhile ago. During the cereal part, I have had the game freeze four times now. There were a few times that it didn't freeze and I could play for a short while, but when returning back to the cereal eating area it would freeze

Hmm... very strange indeed.

What are the specs of the machine you are running the game on?

i5 3570k 3.4ghz for cpu

gtx 670 for gpu

8gb ram

asrock z77 extreme4 for motherboard

windows 7 64bit

I had one freeze there while computer was trying to give me splargh.

I think it was during a cutscene there. Second time I skipped most of the speeches and it went through

Specs: i5-2500k, GTX 650, 8GB, Win8.1 64bit

Yeah, froze for me too when I chose SPLARGH. It set the bowl down and picture froze. Ambient sound still played. Had to CTRL+ALT+DEL out of there.

I turned on fullscreen with 1920x1080 and the performance was noticeably bad even before that. Frame rate is rather low as well.

I couldn't attach the dxdiag file because the forum software only allows images, so I've copied it to pastebin for easier access:

http://pastebin.com/w4nrqyq7 tl;dr Win 7 64, i3-2100, 4gb ram, GeForce GTX 760

EDIT: I picked Shay at the start. I've restarted the game and fast forwarded through up to that part and the freeze didn't repeat itself.

Same thing here, poor performances and some micro freezes up to the cereal sequence and then a freeze during the (funnies) splargh lines.

Ati 7870

I5 2500k

8gigs

7 64bits

DX11 up to date

fullscreen 1920*1200

french subtitles

I've run into the same issue. The first day I didnt run in to any issues, but on the second day with Shay it seems like I can cycle through the cereal choices and as soon as I select one the bowl drops down and as the robotic arm starts to leave the screen it freezes.

System Specs:

Core i7 2.8ghz

Ram 16 gigs

Nvidia Geforce gtx 560ti

Windows 7 64 bit

Also same issue. When I'm refusing galactic slime.

Specs:

AMD phenom x4

24 gigs ram

nvidia geforce gtx 560 ti

windows 7 64 bit

Same thing is happening to me.

When I leave the Cereal tree dialogue with Shay; and when I enter the feast with Vella.

Sign in to follow this