Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
buckysrevenge

Beautiful

The game is gorgeous. I've gotten as far as saving Vella from Mog Chothra and Shay is working with the Marrick (sp?) I love the art style so much. Hats off to DF for another great looking game!

Yeah, it makes you wonder why 3d is often prefered in point n click games.

This really takes be back to the days of old. There is so much detail in these background and characters, Its simply amazing.

Just finished Shay's story, and I've gotta say that this is a lovely, well crafted game. I haven't had any bugs or issues so far. The difficulty of the puzzles is spot on, and the quality of life upgrades over really old school adventure games are well appreciated. I can't wait to see what Part 2 looks like, and I can't wait to dig into Vella's story.

Yes, DF really succeeded with the art style. And the music and voices as well. It's beautiful work.

I also just want to stop by to say that the game is awesome. I enjoy the music, the art style and of course the dialogues.

The game was worth the wait and I hope it will take forever to finish the play-through of act 1!

I think this is probably the first time I've ever spoken up in the forums but I had to... this game is enthralling, captivating, and just plain beautiful. Granted I've barely started playing but man... I don't even know how to describe it... its like... its what I wanted, that's all... its just so good. Thank's Double Fine and I hope you keep making games the way you make games, and look to Kickstarter and us fans for support, its always going to be there.

I also wanted to leave some feedback. I'm blown away at the moment. Congrats to the whole team, great work!!!

Unfortunately I need to get to bed so I had to stop playing and keep my showering you with compliments to a minimum...

They really have put together a very visually appealing game. And for me that was not a requirement. Quite cool to see that they did it.

I was really surprised how much better it looked than in the trailers. I guess the quick cuts and compression artifacts really don't become this game. I would sometimes just stand in an area and savour the landscape :)

Seriously DF, you hit the spot!!! This is an awesome game!! Its beautifull, graphics, sound etc everything rocks! This game will be remembered and placed in my list of all time favorites!

Sign in to follow this