Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fettouhi

Shays lips out of place

when you are talking to the years space controls there are 2 point where the lips of shay are out of place compared to his body movement

I saw shay's lips on the side of his face in the very beginning, when you first click to wake him up and he turns his head towards mom. I know it's probably not the same section, but this was very much a related issue.

I got it when I clicked on Shay's bed, but I couldn't reproduce it. He sort of turned his head while talking, and his teeth remained in place.

Yep, the first time you click to wake Shay up, I noticed his mouth stays in the same place as he turns his head to the computer - guessing it's a layer sorting issue most likely.

Very much enjoying the game, and minor graphical issues like this are all I've seen so far; kind of surprised it's running as well as it is on my crappy mac mini which has basically a slice of toast in the place of actual graphics hardware. Congrats guuuuyyyysss and thanks <3

Ps. I went back to get a screenshot of this, but I can't reproduce it either, sorry!

Haha, I noticed this a few times with Shay; I actually thought it must have been an art decision, like, "oh, I guess his mouth is on the side of his face sometimes"

Also noticed it, here are screenshots:

Happens when Shay starts to talk facing one direction, and moves to an opposite direction while still talking. It stays that way until he finishes talking.

232790_2014-01-15_00024.jpg

232790_2014-01-15_00025.jpg

232790_2014-01-15_00024.jpg.b1f9b67e3596

232790_2014-01-15_00025.jpg.3189ab01e700

I had the same thing happen when I clicked his bed, but I couldn't reproduce it, either.

Sign in to follow this