Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
engdan

No codes for Slacker Backers?

Another Slacker Backer here.

I’ve not had my key come through yet.

I’ve checked my spam and tried to ‘claim past purchases’ on the Humble page but there's nothing there. The 'lost key resender' is bringing no joy either.

Does anyone know if there's anything else I could try?

Me neither, help me Double Fine please im dying in anticipation :(

Im also a slacker backer but not via humble bundle but via the website.

same thing here, non-humblebundle-slackerbacker, no mail, no unclaimed past purchases, no luck with the key resender, nada.. :/

Slacker Backer here, I've tried my humble page, Claim past purchases, key resender and checked my spam folder. I won the backer pack in the giveaway on the forum when the slacker backer program was launched if that would make any difference?

Slacker Backer here, I've tried my humble page, Claim past purchases, key resender and checked my spam folder. I won the backer pack in the giveaway on the forum when the slacker backer program was launched if that would make any difference?

Haha I won in that too!

I thought it was because of that at first but it looks like there's more people with no codes

Haha I won in that too!

so did i! hah. so is it just us still waiting now? :P

Oh.

Perhaps it IS just us lot then...

Haha I won in that too!

so did i! hah. so is it just us still waiting now? :P

Oh.

Serves us free loaders right :P

I 'd say we're just a lower preference, They'll sort it out eventually.

My problem was that Broken Age was hidden in the 'Claim past purchases' section of my Humble Bundle library. Once I claimed my Slacker Backer copy they sent me an email for my Steam key. I appreciate this won't help a lot of the people in this thread, but it's worth reiterating to anyone who hasn't tried it already.

Just checked the old PM, Leroy won that giveaway as well... should one of us contact that giveawayperson or something? :)

Just checked the old PM, Leroy won that giveaway as well... should one of us contact that giveawayperson or something? :)

I think the guy who sent out the PMs, Klink, is just a regular user? Who would we need to talk to?

No idea, probably Chris Remo, as he handled the backeraccess-related stuff for that giveaway, just checked in the old thread.

I already PM Remo and sent emails to DF's support and Humble Bundle. No word back from any of them yet.

Alright, no need to terrorize them with more mail then, they probably got a huge lot of it to go through. Let us know if you hear anything back. :)

I'll message Lord Remo in a bit too, I'm in no hurry, and I'm sure they're dealing with lots of stuff right now, so I'll wait for now.

I already PM Remo and sent emails to DF's support and Humble Bundle. No word back from any of them yet.

Alright, no need to terrorize them with more mail then, they probably got a huge lot of it to go through. Let us know if you hear anything back. :)

I'm probably a little too anxious, since I got the game for free. My hype levels are at maximum right now though.

Another Slacker Backer winner here. Thanks for bringing this issue up, guys. Hope this will be sorted out soon.

I'm slacker back as well :). Nothing. And "claim past purchases" ... that's empty.

I see my humble login. My settings, my library. Inside my library, there are my past purchases, and at the very bottom I see my backer reservation for another kickstarter I supported via paypal: Jack Houston, as a "Widget Purchase" whatever that is.

The list of games is rather long. Another link is there, called "If you purchased any other products in the past, learn how to add them to your Humble Library."

Chris just replied.

You guys shouldn’t be any different from any other slacker backers—it looks like there are a bunch of folks who haven’t gotten keys yet still. Make sure to check your spam filters and if you still don’t have anything, contact Humble Bundle support.

Chris just replied.
You guys shouldn’t be any different from any other slacker backers—it looks like there are a bunch of folks who haven’t gotten keys yet still. Make sure to check your spam filters and if you still don’t have anything, contact Humble Bundle support.

Good to know, thanks for posting.

Well, it says support from humblebundle will likely take days. ;) So much for playing it now. I should have known, for some reason I'm always with the few that get the FAIL :). Heh.

Why make it so difficult -- why not just have the keys in an email. But no, it had to go over some third party.

I got a response from Humble Bundle support but it looks like they think I'm after keys for the Double Fine Bundle from May of last year, not Broken Age.

Oh boy this is driving me nuts, i contacted double fine support and humble bundle support but i just know that i wont get anything out of that :( itll just be burried under thousands of other requests and im stuck without my key, guys please tell me how to handle this, im losing my mind aaaaaaaa

Nevermind, a nice guy named Patrick over at Humble Bundle Support got it all sorted for me and now im downloading it :D

Shoutout to Patrick for being awesome!

Chris just replied.

Thanks for posting that. Just also contacted humble's support with a fairly detailed description of everything. I got a feeling i might be redirected to DF again, but yeah, maybe not. Humble's support was actually pretty awesome and fast last time i had to use it.

Gah, I'd rather not have to go through Humble support. They are consistently slow to respond and I'll be out during the weekend which is when they'd most likely get back to me. I just want to get my Broken Age on!

Gah.

Humble support are now telling me to contact Double Fine, who are telling me to contact Humble support.

Not sure if this is really helpful, but I'm a slacker backer through the Double Fine bundle and my key appeared on the Double Fine Bundle page, below the other games but above the forum access code.

Sign in to follow this