Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

So, what, all the randomness in the other threads wasn't enough for you?

Just becasue this is the off-topic board doesn't mean we all need to go way off-topi...

You know what, nevermind. Carry on

Just becasue this is the off-topic board doesn't mean we all need to go way off-topi...

Translated as:

Hey look.. another spam thread opportunity for people who require randomness to boost their post counts!

Don't worry Hermit, I know where you were heading with that. ;-)

Translated as:

Hey look.. another spam thread opportunity for people who require randomness to boost their post counts!

Don't worry Hermit, I know where you were heading with that. ;-)

Too right. Must grind those forum titles.

Oh there's a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change! His stare is blank and glassy; I suspect that he's deranged.

About Americone Dream, - they're good. I actually ate some with a spoon. The Americone Dream I ate wasen't red.. Because.. It was chocolate

:wow:

So I kidnapped this prime minister yesterday and....

The Prime Minister has been kidnapped by Solidsprite. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the Prime Minister?

Awesome Bonus Stage does not equal Game Bonus Stage

Bonus Stage is the awesomest webtoon on the internet, with the coolest robot that I share a birthday with, Rya Botkins.

Hey guys look Random Random cookies muffins mountain dew pie invader zim gir lol i'm so random omg lets go to hot topic!!!11

I like hot chicks… and fries.

Well then you'll be glad to know that both will be waiting for you if you let me escape.

I like hot chicks… and fries.

Well then you'll be glad to know that both will be waiting for you if you let me escape.

*Smacks solidsprite for bribing* Do you think to that a Chicken basket is worth more then the prime minister scum! (Sorry, but King is watching, got to look tough and everything)

TRUE TALE OF WISDOM!

A few days ago, I was walking my dog when I heard a roar of a terrible creature. I looked behind me to see some guy who was about 8327052760 years old, driving a super super old timey car that was purple. It was awsome, but scary because the old guy glared menacingly at the sight of girl, wearing baggy jeans, walking a dog.

The moral of this tale? You see that old purple car and you jump in the bushes to hide, ya hear? That is one nasty glare that guy can produce!