Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm still not dead! Go me!

People can survive slit throats and being stabbed to the gut! Call an ambulance, quick, while there's still time!

Can ppl on dragonball not sense there own power? Cos many times they take on someone who outclasses them and act all cocky. Admittedly its mostly Vegeta.

Can ppl on dragonball not sense there own power? Cos many times they take on someone who outclasses them and act all cocky. Admittedly its mostly Vegeta.

Probably (I mean Krillin knows he's gonna get his ass kicked like its a 6th sense unless he gets instantly jumped).

Also in the case of Vegeta, he doesn't care how outclassed he is, his ego won't let him admit that sort of weakness, he's all for going out in a blaze of glory.

The good news just don't want to stop!

http://i.imgur.com/6Kj5684.png

It's the stupid crap that happened around the release of Sleeping Dogs all over again.

I bet we will not get this game's DLC too.

This is one of those moments where I think torrenting is justified.

and in the end language support.

I'm wondering whether you prefer your games/movies In it's original language, or with voiceovever and/or subtitles.I can't stand Dutch localization. Jokes, both language and cultural are lost in translation. On top of that translated in the Netherlands, with their retarded accents and expresions. Worse is not having the option to choose language, but automatically using the console's OS's language.

I haven't bought games at local retailers in 7 years or so. Everything imported from the UK.

I still wonder how I ever beat Pokemon Blue without knowing a single word of English when I was 12.

I'm going to talk about the Japanese version of the show because in the US version it doesn't make sense and has no context:

The whole point of Freeza's men(including Raditz, Nappa, and Vegeta) having scouters is basically that the scouters are worthless.

Even the US version gets this across a LITTLE, with the earth-based guys being able to "hide their energy" while the bad guys in space can't(without going through a very physical "change in form", a la Zarbon's "big frog" form or Freeza's multiple forms).

This is one of many fundamental misunderstandings Freeza's men have about Ki, that it is scientifically quantifiable and non-spiritual and cannot change.

Also remember: in the Artificial Humans arc, none of the "Androids" were powered by Ki. Because their source of energy was entirely artificial, it lacked many characteristics of Ki, including the ability to be "felt" spiritually by the Z-Senshi.

Meanwhile, there's a part in Cell's arc that shows the trouble with believing in raw power even if it IS known who has more raw output potential.

When Trunks uses the "Ultra" Super Saiya-jin form, he's a lot more powerful than base SSJ. The problem is, he's too bulky, too slow.

Oftentimes, technique and strategy is JUST as important as raw power. Don't forget: This is a martial arts fantasy show, not a superhero show.

Thanks I forgotten about Cell vs Trunks. I think ppl online must make out power levels are more important then they are in the actual series.

Is it only allowes to talk DBZ here?

If yes, I'll ignore that and get to the point already, I recently played Ghost Trick (iphone version) and Stick it to the Man (Steam version). Ever wondered how a Double Fine game would be if made by japanese people? Play the former. And what if it was made in a 90's cartoon style akin to (the excellent) Rocko's Modern Life? Play the latter.

In fact, forget all that gibberish and just go play those games, cause they are AWESOME!!!

If yes, I'll ignore that and get to the point already, I recently played Ghost Trick (iphone version) and Stick it to the Man (Steam version). Ever wondered how a Double Fine game would be if made by japanese people? Play the former. And what if it was made in a 90's cartoon style akin to (the excellent) Rocko's Modern Life? Play the latter.

In fact, forget all that gibberish and just go play those games, cause they are AWESOME!!!

No this is the place to talk about anything that doesn't warrant its own thread. Or general rambling if you wish.

Yeah, I really liked both of those games too. Ghost Trick might be my favorite game for the DS. Stick it to the Man is really cool too, but it has its issues that keeps it from being a great game in my book. I made a thread about it here where KestrelPi and I discuss it. (The thread also features a guest appearance by Tim Schafer.)

No this is the place to talk about anything that doesn't warrant its own thread. Or general rambling if you wish.

Yeah, I really liked both of those games too. Ghost Trick might be my favorite game for the DS. Stick it to the Man is really cool too, but it has its issues that keeps it from being a great game in my book. I made a thread about it here where KestrelPi and I discuss it. (The thread also features a guest appearance by Tim Schafer.)

Cool, just did a post on that topic.

On Ghost Trick, I can easily say it's my favorite game in years. I enjoyed every second of it, and the ending just felt sooo rewarding. I don't know, the game just have such an upbeat feel to it, makes me feel good, while at the same time having a intriguing story, mysterious tone and perfect pacing. The OST is beyond any description. It's also very unique in it's gameplay mechanics. It's an astonishing evolution for a developer that mainly did only graphic novels (let's face it, Phoenix Wright barely has any gameplay in it). I was shocked, and it is on my top 10 all time favorites for sure.

I feel like I should broaden my gaming horizons and try to play as many games as I can as much as I can, but all I really want to do is play TF2 all day

Also all the games I think I would like are scattered across so many different platforms and dangit I'm just a broke college student. I can afford either the games or the platform, but not both

I know but, it gets to a point where when you play one thing too much, no matter how much you love it, you start to see the problems and they start to grate on your nerves more.

If or when I do leave TF2 for good I'd like to leave it on good terms. I don't wanna end up like my friends who ragequit games because they can't scale back their playtime even a little

I know but, it gets to a point where when you play one thing too much, no matter how much you love it, you start to see the problems and they start to grate on your nerves more.

If or when I do leave TF2 for good I'd like to leave it on good terms. I don't wanna end up like my friends who ragequit games because they can't scale back their playtime even a little

Team Fortress 2 is like my gaming equivalent of a FwB.

I get bored, I boot it up and play around with it for a little while, then I move on with my life like nothing had ever happened.

Then I come back to it once boredom sets in and I remember it exists! xD

Godzilla will be f**king awesome.

My zombie apocalypse playlist:

Terror Is Reality - The Humble Brothers

Scorpions - The Zoo

Rush - Witch Hunt

AC/DC - D.T.

Foghat - Slow Ride

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising

Van Halen - Everybody Wants Some

AC/DC - Evil Walks

Ain't No Grave Remix - Johnny Cash

Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave

Metallica - Sad But True

Van Halen - Runnin' With The Devil

Tears for Fears - Shout

Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

AC/DC - Hells Bells

Scorpions - China White

Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot

Zorro is a public domain character so if anyone's struggling to make a compelling dictator from the year 3989 you can just use Zorro.

Ugh. I just had to review 5 years of public/friends Facebook posts(luckily, only the first 2 years were unfiltered "friends" posts). Boy, that was fun. A guy from work wanted to add me and that just opens up everything to everyone pretty much. I can't really say no, I'm too far up the ladder... and thus I had to audit my page. Companies check this stuff out and I didn't want anything biting me in the ass in the future. I had to give up on the swearing, but luckily I didn't post anything too too bad.

I don't use my real name and already have a dummy account if anyone publicly searches me and thought of using an alt account for work, but having only work friends doesn't look suspicious one little bit does it? Alas, auditing myself seemed like the better solution. God damned social media.

You want to know a scarier thing about Facebook? It saves the stuff that you don't post.

So if you type something, think better of it and erase it before posting, Facebook remembers.

Facebook always remembers...

Okay, technically it's the browser code that remembers. But still. Makes you think before starting to write.

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/12/facebook_self_censorship_what_happens_to_the_posts_you_don_t_publish.html

What you're saying is good, but the way you're saying it could use a little more energy. This comes across as being a little slow-paced and monotone, which isn't great for keeping people's attention.

It's pretty good for your first effort though!

Leroy Octopus has a sensuous voice. I agree with Darth Marsden that the review probably could do with some more energy though. Knowing nothing about the game I thought the content of the review was good. Pretty concise too, which I think is a good thing in video reviews.

If I was gonna do a video review I'd add some PZAZZ! some KAPOW! And a little dash of WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

All the good things. ACK ACK ACK!!