Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

If anyone has a minute or could you check out this image and see if the message on it makes enough sense so that you can work out a four digit code. I should add that you can get the room number in the game by looking down at the floor and as you can't do that here the room this is in is room 7.

room7-4.png

"what advice would you give someone travelling to Germany?".

Don't.

Oh dear God, I hope I can get someone to actually say that!

Biggins: How do you determine which walls you need? Do they have to be directly opposite each other, or can it be two walls that are connected? Also, how do you know what number each wall is - are they labelled?

Biggins: How do you determine which walls you need? Do they have to be directly opposite each other, or can it be two walls that are connected? Also, how do you know what number each wall is - are they labelled?

I have since made this image to show room layout

room7-3.png

and I'm trying to imply that the wall you need in room 8 is 5 because for every room wall 5 has the entrance to room on/in it.

I don't think I'll ever get the clues as clear but also cryptic as I want them to be so I've put a cheat to unlock the current room so that who ever is marking this can still progress easily.

That dead stare makes me think what they're doing wasn't a very good idea...

Anyway I found a really gross "confessions page" for my university. Decided to check it out a bit, it's 4am why not right? God, the number of people posting about their daily dick musings is through the roof. Also of course alot of sexist, racist crap too.

I really don't like anyone at university

Also man where's medacris or kirby when I need someone to scream about the new TF2 comic with

They are letting the same CoD on Steam every year. Or the same Football Manager.

CoD yeah but Football Manager, noooo. Cosmetically there may not be many changes but under the hood plenty of new stuff.

Okay, you can't defend the one franchise from the unfunny and tired joke just because you like it and then assume the other franchise actually falls into that. That's dumb.

Also man where's medacris or kirby when I need someone to scream about the new TF2 comic with

I am here, friend. (Also, thank you for finally adding me on Steam, I was hoping you would for awhile.)

I am sorry I have been away. I was dealing with midterms and also being sick at the same time. I appear to be better now.

Umm anyone with 3DS help me out here not to look a gift horse in the mouth but I got a whole bunch of titles I never bought like Zelda an Kirby Meteroid ect. I did just register email to the Nintendo thingy. (not the club Nintendo but I did link that.)

Okay, you can't defend the one franchise from the unfunny and tired joke just because you like it and then assume the other franchise actually falls into that. That's dumb.

Fine, but FM is still far better than CoD.

Sports games also have to be updated yearly as the rosters change. Even moreso if it's a fantasy type game. CoD I got nothing.

Sports games also have to be updated yearly as the rosters change. Even moreso if it's a fantasy type game. CoD I got nothing.

CoD is gradually approving the point where you could write one of the games in Twine, slap a fancy graphics engine on it, and nobody would notice.

I don't even like COD, and I think those games get shit on way too much. The jokes about it stopped being funny at least 2 years ago.

Yeah, the CoD jokes and harassment is done. It was deserved for a bit when the games were just another FPS and then MW2 came out and way too many people jumped on board saying it was the greatest game ever!!! The hype took over from there.

Since Black Ops 2, I think that franchise fell back to Earth. A lot of the FPS fans that hopped on for MW2 abandoned ship with that game, while Ghosts wrote it's own jokes with the mechanics, the story and the dialogue. The latter game just became too easy to pick on and hearing the same jokes and jabs over and over and over just ran stale.

Back to it's roots, it's just another FPS. Whatever.

Although, Ghosts got Predator DLC out of nowhere... Which means there is now a small chance I may buy it when it becomes very very cheap.

So I have a paper due tomorrow and I started working on it way earlier in the week so now I'm pretty much done with it but it's weird because I never do anything ahead of time. Now I feel like I'm doing something wrong by proof-reading it. Also I feel like things that aren't english essays/creative writing don't really get that much better with a lot of revision.

It's also kind of odd because when I started the school I'm at I was really worried my writing wouldn't be up to par after not writing anything academic for a year plus, but all of my professors have said it's fine. Granted the classes I'm writing papers for are Emerging Constitutional Issues with Environmental Law and Communities and the Environment so it's more about the analysis and organization than the mechanics.

Whoa I got top in the class on both Maths (79%) and English (92%) tests... they're worth a lot of my mark so I'm in a good mood now! :D

So very drunk last night. Still a little drunk now and quite hungover. But still got work to do, finishing off the coursework that is due today.

Part One of Three completed. Now all I need to do is film myself doing a documentary-style thing around the town where I live, and then ask random passers-by stuff about Germany that'll make me look super weird unless I can come up with a decent cover story.

How does "could I ask you a couple of quick questions for my Media Studies project" sound?

Finally got that coursework finished and submitted. That report took some writing as I could barely concentrate on it. Also somehow managed to add a couple of late features to my game while badly hungover, one of which is a map function that is pretty cool if I do say so myself. Here's a screenshot of it in action:

escape3D_map.png

Now I need food and relaxation.

I am here, friend. (Also, thank you for finally adding me on Steam, I was hoping you would for awhile.)

I am sorry I have been away. I was dealing with midterms and also being sick at the same time. I appear to be better now.

Yeah, I thought I -did- add you on Steam, but apparently not? I distinctly remember a "medacris" sending me a request and me accepting it. It might have been someone else using a temp name though.

I hope you're feeling better now. And I figure since you've been away for a bit you probably haven't even read the comic yet! So ahh, I'm not gonna spoil anything but let's just say Solider gets naked and covers himself in honey. Then proceeds to stay that way for a bit.

And man oh man just somuch stuff happens in this issue, it was worth the wait. Maybe not the almost entire extra month of a wait, but the comics here and I can't be happier

Original meme content, courtesy of my roommate.

i5PLqZl.png

Personally, I'm more of a fan of third person shooters. I mean, my favorite video game is Max Payne.

OK, documentary portion - DONE.

Just the "asking random people stupid questions about Germany" bit to go. Man, I am so terrified this is all gonna come crashing down around my head...

Original meme content, courtesy of my roommate.

i5PLqZl.png

bfIgE1L.png