Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I don't mind you asking about Fizzy at all.

My dad took her... HER to the vet, and they're cremating her there. Sounds a little cold, I know, but... I dunno. Having her ashes scattered in the same place as other family pets seems... it seems for the best, I guess.

I don't mind you asking about Fizzy at all.

My dad took her... HER to the vet, and they're cremating her there. Sounds a little cold, I know, but... I dunno. Having her ashes scattered in the same place as other family pets seems... it seems for the best, I guess.

Nothing cold about that at all, Sir. Whatever works for your family. Besides, having her ashes scattered with your other loved pets does sound like a fine and respectful thing to do indeed.

My thoughts go to you, I know what it is to lose a member of the family and a well loved pet is a member of the family. It will be a sad day when my Moose Pig (she's a cat, not a moose or a pig, despite the name) passes on, just as it was when my little Muffin (the mule-cat) and Scott passed on. *sniff*

In memorandum of beautiful kitties, across the world, who are no longer with us.

Not a good day for awesome things dying, since my cat died this morning as well.

No, really. We found her lying on the grass out back, like she was stretching, only... not.

She was getting on - she was around 15, I think? - and we all kinda knew it was coming, but still... not a nice thing to wake up to.

RIP Fizzgog.

I had to put down my old dog a few weeks back. My dad was taking care of it but the dog has a bunch if inside problems and dad could't afford to have it euthanized so I put it out of it's misery. That look he gave me right before broke my f**king heart.

RIP Meathead.

By the way, that drive labelled "system" can be relabelled as anything else, or have no label.

The volume label doesn't affect anything.

Ouch! That is rather overpriced for what it is and by "rather" I mean "ridiculously so".

It's a pattern with them. Check out how much the Gurren Lagann box set costs. http://www.aniplexusa.com/gurrenlagannbd/

They'll probably pull the same crap with the Kill la Kill DVDs, and it pisses me off. I wanna buy those.

Today is the anniversary of the Thresher (a US nuclear submarine) sinking. My grandpa was an engineer for general electric and when he died we found a draft of a proof he worked on. Basically he had to prove to the US department of defense that the parts GE made that were on the submarine were probably not why the submarine sank or they would get sued. I thought this was an interesting random bit of history. I also didn't know that was how the government handles things when stuff they design breaks.

http://grumpygamer.com/1312686

I would be interested to know how much money Ron Gilbert thinks he needs/wants for making an adventure. For example, would he be able to/interested in making one (just the game without creating the technology on his own) in a $250k to $500k area with a small team.

I think Colbert replacing Letterman is the right choice.

It's really a wait and see deal. He's done various types of humour in the past(he's actually taken a similar route to Conan in the profession), so I'm not expecting any change in format, but can he handle a larger team and a more involved network? We'll see. He's about to be expected to reach a much wider demographic than he has in the past. It's a big step.

I have loved, liked, hated, liked Colbert's various on-screen late night personas. To me, it'll probably come down to personal taste. Depends what he decides to deliver this time.

I think Fergeson should have been given the spot. He's probably the best late night host at the moment.

http://pso2.playpark.com/en/

KJGJHGUIGYKIUHLH:O:OJ:LJ:LJGHJDSGKDJAGd:k

OH FUCK YEAH, I'll be playing this over the weekend for sure.
Yo, let me know your screen name and junk later. We can quest together and shit.
Alright, will do I'm downloading the torrent file they gave out.

I think Fergeson should have been given the spot. He's probably the best late night host at the moment.

Yeah I was kinda thinking that it should have been Fergeson. He's the most underrated late night host.

Has it been said what's going to happen to the Colbert Report when Stephen takes over?

(Also hello, sorry, I've been busy with school lately. Sorry I haven't been on.)

Is that... is that from Regardless of my Adolescent Delusions of Grandeur, I Want a Date?

Also, why the hell is the achievement for blocking every enemy attack in a battle not popping up for me in Stick of Truth? I've done it at LEAST 5 times now, and I'm not getting anything. Bah!

Also, why the hell is the achievement for blocking every enemy attack in a battle not popping up for me in Stick of Truth? I've done it at LEAST 5 times now, and I'm not getting anything. Bah!

I did that once and it worked.

Did you do anything special? Like, did you avoid using your PP attacks or anything?

Also, my Root Beer arrived today. 's alright. Glad I didn't pay more for it.

I just got it on a random battle.

I think you have to avoid stunning anyone prior to going into battle, which is what I was doing before. Not sure if you have to avoid using any special attacks - I didn't on this particular battle, but I couldn't say if that actually affected anything or not.

Also got the achievement for looking like the guy from Breaking Bad. Heh.

Screw you, week. It's Friday!

No, it's Saturday.

I live in California. It's Friday here.