Or nineteen ninety-nine?

All I wanted to do

Was play my guitar and sing

Take me away

I don't mind

You better promise me

I'll be back in time

Gotta get back in time

Offtopic rant: Fans in various fandoms I am in are doing dumb things. I do not blame the fandoms for this, as I have seen several people who do not even associate with each other doing the same dumb things. I therefore blame human nature.

I was editing a fan-wiki for a game. There are wikis out there that post fan-speculation and fictional info, and this is not one of them. This person logged in and started uploading a ton of 'this is what is going to happen in the next game because I really want [insert company here] to combine all of my favorite characters together' articles, or just copying articles wholesale from TVTropes. Whatever you think of the site (and believe me, it has its own problems), just copy + pasting their articles is not a thing that sits right with me. If you do not have the info to write an article from scratch, don't write the article, and especially don't erase someone's article and replace it with something copy + pasted from another source.

I kinda hate Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I dunno, there's just something about it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Coolsome is a junkie.

That could've been you guys if you did something yesterday. I want you to print that blog out and put it on your wall so you'll see it everyday when you wake up: it'll inspire you to do something everday. You'll hate it, and then you'll hate yourself and then you'll have the desire to change.

It's getting kinda dead around here. We should roast somebody.

ROAST ME!

Or at least my avatar. Roast it and I will change it to the 'roasted' version.

The Double Fine Action Forums Roast of Bidiot Bales.

It could work. All we need are for people to write jokes that aren't completely plagiarized from the Comedy Central roasts.

Hot damn the first Resident Evil has bad voice acting.

Fantastically bad. Love Enrico.

Nothing dodgy. A program called 'Adventure Maker' used to make games...
Ah. It's probably just the developers of the program having a bit of fun then.

Hey, if I were making a program, I'd put in as many custom error messages as I could get away with. My favourite would be "Error 47", 'cause then I could call people meatbags.

...geddit?

I think so. If I remember right, they have some funny dialogue if you talk to them.