Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Sorry. I sometimes forget that not everyone uses the same vernacular here.

Till = Checkout

I kind of want to play that game now. Are you just reviewing minigames/downloadable games Leroy?

Retail jobs are soul-sucking in general I think. For those of us in the home of the free and the brave: what is a till Darth? I assume you're not using it to steer your sail boat.

It's a cash register.

A Till is a cash register in North America too. It's a regional term I guess. It's a till here, it was a till when I went to Washington state, it was a till when I went to New York... I do believe California used Register when I was there though.

for real though i have what could possibly be the best retail job possible (likeable management, no back-breaking labour, ridiculously high pay compared to previous retail jobs) and i still find myself unsatisfied and bored before i even walk in the door every day. just like your wife. ha ha. jokes are all i have now.

but seriously i've been doing retail for a while now too and even when it's good it's not that good. go to college part time and get a certificate of whatever and try to get a different job. do something. just start working your way out now before you become a sad lifer™ and they make you a permanent cashier or something

They know full well that if they try and make me a permanent cashier I will immediately resign. I've done my time and I hated every f**king minute of it. They know better than to make me do it again.

I kind of want to play that game now. Are you just reviewing minigames/downloadable games Leroy?
I'm reviewing what I can capture footage of, and what can hold my interest long enough to get enough footage of it. Since I don't have a capture card, I just play random games I've downloaded. I have some other ideas for videos that aren't reviews though, and I might review some cartoons and anime soon.

Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game where you will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies, infiltrate well-guarded locations and take out your target on beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces.

That sounds horrible.

looks pretty though

Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game where you will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies, infiltrate well-guarded locations and take out your target on beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces.

That sounds horrible.

looks pretty though

Sums up most of Squeenix's output over the last 6 years or so.

I need a better job. I'm not the most skilled person in the world, I know, but I just know I deserve better than this.

I faced shelves part time for 2 years before I got out of that. Now, I'm doing much more important work(3 years later/5 total), making more than twice the hourly wage, clearing three times as much income, and have full benefits. Learn more, wait for an opportunity, move up, learn more...etc, etc. That's how the retail game goes. The beauty of it is that if you're working for a corporation, the ladder just keeps going and going.

...Or go back to school. Hey, at least you're not working at McDonald's.

If history truly does repeat itself and judging by what's going on in Ukraine, I'd strongly suggest western Europe to start stockpiling arms. The last time this stuff happened, it didn't go so well for a whole lot of people over there.

Today I had a conduct review meeting with a rabbi. He was really nice and was talking to me about enrolling in this study abroad program where you go live in a commune on the Georgia/Israel border. The commune gets international students, Israelis and Palestinians to work together and focuses on working across cultures on environmental issues.

I was kind of thinking I'd go to Prague or Berlin for a semester abroad but I might do this too because it sounds really cool. I'm not that opinionated on middle eastern conflicts but they're not going anywhere so I think I'd benefit from having a non-biggoted perspective on them. Plus Israel sounds dope to be honest, I've heard so much about the nightlife there.

On the other hand I'm sitting here counting how many semesters I have left to do things including get certain requisites for grad school. I'm thinking when push comes to shove I think I'd choose to spend my time living in the Caribbean where I can dive every day even if it looks less impressive on a resume.

I just finished the first draft of my script for a science fiction horror movie called Pathogen. Feeling good.

Whenever I see a mutt in a reddit on a specific dogbreed I downvote it. It's really just kind of obnoxious like do you think your dog is so cute that the fact that it's not purebreed goes out the window? Especially bassets because it's so obvious.

Whenever I see a mutt in a reddit on a specific dogbreed I downvote it. It's really just kind of obnoxious like do you think your dog is so cute that the fact that it's not purebreed goes out the window? Especially bassets because it's so obvious.

oh so you don't like mixed breeds? dogs have to be "pure" to you? do people have to be "aryan" to you as well? you make me sick.

This post is for you guys to know that I'm not dead yet.

Well of course you're not. You're not exactly an 'ultimate' warrior or anything.

booing-3.jpg

...too soon?

I like mutts. My grandfather's dog was a Schnauzer-Poodle mix, and she was the most intelligent (most of the time), nicest dog you'd ever meet.

We need more Israeli/Palestinian or Jewish/Muslim feel-good cooperation stories.

I still need to make a resume. I've been putting it off because I was too busy, or because I worried that I had nothing to put on it.

Hey, if they made a sequel to Psychonauts, do you think it should be called Psychonauts: Age of Neuron?

...geddit? 'cause Neuron kinda sounds like Ultron, and...

tumblr_lyirp3h0T31qao1lqo1_500.gif

I dunno. It worked for Josey Wales. And it works for Batman.

Great. Now I need to go figure out why the poison didn't work.

Great. Now I need to go figure out why the poison didn't work.

Try cyanide next time

I just watched the Marvel One Shot short Agent Carter, and when she put on the mid 20th century era gas mask, all I could think was "Are you my mummy?"