Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Kenneth Branagh might be directing a remake of Murder on the Orient Express, which is being produced by Ridley Scott.

Yo dawg I heard you like ghostbusters, so I made a female ghostbusters, a male ghostbusters, an animated ghostbusters, a young ghostbusters, a ghostbusters the college years, and a remake of the original ghostbusters starring only dogs. Wait, wait, hold on, we haven't quite milked the teat dry yet.

#Sony #StarWarsEnvy

http://bit.ly/1OKGFO5

ghostbusters-animated-movie.jpg

Yo dawg I heard you like ghostbusters, so I made a female ghostbusters, a male ghostbusters, an animated ghostbusters, a young ghostbusters, a ghostbusters the college years, and a remake of the original ghostbusters starring only dogs. Wait, wait, hold on, we haven't quite milked the teat dry yet.

Animated Ghostbusters: The Real Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters the college years: Extreme Ghostbusters

Catbusters

Hey is anyone here really good at image search? For a project I'm working on, I'm looking for a particular kind of picture and am having trouble finding one. I feel like there should be one but I can't find anything like it. Possibly my needs are too specific. ^^

Picture traits sought:

--Picture of a desk inside a small office (preferably more cramped for space; not much open floor)

--A large photo 1024x768 or larger.

--As clear as possible (no blurring)

--Color (no black and white, sepia, or other weird tones)

--Interior lighting preferred (i.e. brown/yellow/artificial light as opposed to white/sunlight)

--The desk should be wood

--The appearance of the desk, chair, and items in the office should be of an older/antique style

--Preferably as few modern objects in the picture as possible (no computers, no phones, no televisions, etc). None if possible.

--The point-of-view/angle should be from the front of the desk (i.e. not the pov as if you are sitting at the desk, but across from the desk and facing the person who is sitting at the desk).

--Nobody actually sitting at the desk

--Bonus: if the desk/office is a little bit on the messy side

I have found so many pictures that are soooooo close, but not having much luck. Especially in the angle department.

I think I just about had it with my Sony Xperia Z3 phone now. It's a piece of shit, that feels like the Windows ME of smart phones.

What's the go to Android phone today, if I'm going to get another one?

--The appearance of the desk, chair, and items in the office should be of an older/antique style

How much older are we talking here? Like ye olden Victorian times, or more in the ballpark of 70s/80s?

Carefully trimmed my old SIM card down today to use in my new phone.

I still need to get a contract but I can at least receive calls now.

How much older are we talking here? Like ye olden Victorian times, or more in the ballpark of 70s/80s?

More toward the victorian end would be better, though even something that feels 1930's/1940's would probably also be fine. But I'm not looking for wealthy/fancy in this case. I'm looking for something that feels oldish, but more like just an average joe kinda desk. Something more along the lines of this:

7230183600_fbe3d8b684.jpg

So, Junaid (back from the Telltale days) has truly won at life.

Robert Downey Jr. just linked to the segment of his Avengers: Disassembled cartoon featuring Iron Man.

Learnt of a sale on all the Tomb Raider games whilst I was at uni today. couldn't order as they have a weird filter going on, so waited until I got back, only to find the deal had expired :(

I only wanted the first 5 games (which were 99p each). Guess I'll wait for them to come on sale again. Hopefully the halloween sale will include them this year...

Meh. Skyfall sounded better. Hell, so did Another Way To Die.

Writing's on the wall seems to be very love it or tolerate it. I personally think it's amazing.

I just don't think it has that sense of testosterone that usually comes with Bond themes, as far as lyrics go. Sam Smith's voice ain't bad, but here it doesn't exactly fit IMO.

Edit: At least it's better than Die Another Day.

It's time for another~

Presented without comment:

tumblr_nvi6cgbSTk1rrqskho1_r1_1280.jpg

It looks like the sick work of Lisa Frank and Marie Antoinette's love child.

I was thinking

"Tea party at Feddle's"

Just saw the first episode of Trevor Noah's Daily Show. Thought it was pretty good. It's going to take quite some time for him to build something special out of this, but it's already quite enjoyable.

Just saw the first episode of Trevor Noah's Daily Show. Thought it was pretty good. It's going to take quite some time for him to build something special out of this, but it's already quite enjoyable.

I'm not as warm to his personality as I was to Jon Stewart's, but I remember that I wasn't sure how I felt about Jon Stewart when he first took it over. I think from a writing perspective he's probably going to do okay. The bit he did about Donald Trump being the perfect African president was pretty solid material. I think it's just a matter of him settling into it and finding his voice.

I'm not as warm to his personality as I was to Jon Stewart's, but I remember that I wasn't sure how I felt about Jon Stewart when he first took it over. I think from a writing perspective he's probably going to do okay. The bit he did about Donald "I'm the best 140 character writer in the world" Trump being the perfect African president was pretty solid material. I think it's just a matter of him settling into it and finding his voice.

Yeah, that's pretty spot on about how I also feel about it. He's interesting, he can do the job, but I'm not so sure about what he wants to do with it yet. With Jon Stewart, you knew that it would be based on his comedy, which is based on the absurdity he finds in the political system, but it took some time before he made the show his own, so I'm right now just glad that Trevor Noah can deliver the material he's getting, before he finds his voice as you say.

He was recently on Comedians In Car Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld, and I thought it was a pretty interesting episode, where you got to know him a bit better.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/trevor-noah-thats-the-whole-point-of-apartheid-jerry

Aside from Willie never shutting the hell up, why is everyone so hard on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

GRAAAAA-

Guys, how do I convince my parents that I am perfectly capable of removing the Hard Drive from my mac and installing it into an external drive enclosure? They want to send it away to get the files copied, and don't seem to understand that it's not the same thing as salvaging the hard drive from a dying computer?