Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

NO MOTHER FUCKING SUPER SLAM WILL BE ON AT THIS HOUSE!!

"You have a collect call from: JOHN CENA!!! Do you wish to accept the charges?"

"Go fuck your mother."

Oh Yankees, all that money spent on washed up players and you guys couldn't score a run on a low budgeted team in a do-or-die playoff game.

New graphics card has arrived!

On the fence about whether to finish my review before or after installing it. Leaning towards before, even if it does mean I have to put up with the old card sounding like a hairdryer all the time.

Oh, goodie. In Android 6, the user will be prompted with requests about permissions for certain functions, and can deny them individually. That's going to be fun to support in our app, when our customers starts to ask why their user suddenly can't take photos or don't send their position anymore. >:(

Yes, it's something that should have been in the OS already, and something that's good for most users. But still!

Android development is an adventure that don't stop giving. :P

Android development is an adventure that don't stop giving. :P

Is the development environment easy enough to learn? I am the newbest of newb programmers, but I kind of want to get into Android development because there is a sore lack of competitive writing apps out there for it and if I can't buy the perfect writing app from someone, maybe I should make it.

You should definitely make one, I would buy a copy. :)

I think the dev enviroment is relatively easy to learn, even though it can feel a bit overwhelming. But after some initial reluctance I must say that Android Studio has become something much nice then Eclipse that I used to work with.

Download Android Studio and follow some tutorial, and get a feel for it. The nice thing with Android is that you can make something fancy with small amounts of code, so a great tutorial can give you the nice feeling of achievement immediately. :)

OK, my review of FoodFight is live (

).

Time to install my new graphics card!

Wish me luck, and if all goes well I'll see you on the flip side.

I once watched the movie after accidently getting high of secondhand marijuanha smoke, and it seemed awesome during that sitting.

Now? Cinematic diarrhea.

11 more wins and the Back To The Future 2 prophecy will come true.

God Almighty, how many of these dogshit Paranormal Activity movies are they gonna make

Top 10 Hitchcock flicks

10. Notorious

9. Dial M For Murder

8. Torn Curtain

7. North By Northwest

6. Rear Window

5. Rebecca

4. The Man Who Knew Too Much

3. Vertigo

2. Lifeboat

1. Rope

It messes with me that almost every game that I've put on this computer for Windows 98 has worked in windows 10 without compatibility mode (One freezes at the title screen even with it, and one just needs it to have colours display correctly) but neither game I've tried for Windows XP (no longer supported in any way, of course) has worked correctly even with compatibility mode

My sister hates me now because I hung a rubber severed head I got from Spirit Halloween in her shower.

Konami is really hell-bent on getting into the business of recurring/service-type payments rather than traditional one-time retail payments.

Publishers seem really inept at adding these things to their AAA titles in a way that does not feel like a creeping tentacle slithering up the leg of your pants.

There are certain lessons here that are stubbornly not being learned. Hey, Konami, remember when EA was voted most evil company in america two years in a row? Keep it up.

Not that I was going to get MGV anyway. I am still rolling my eyes over their convenient excuse for having a nearly naked eye candy lady in their game, and their suggestion that once we learned the reason, we would feel very foolish about our assumptions. Aaaaand thereby proving that video games are still fighting an uphill battle against entrenched childishness.

I only got MGS V for the offline story mode.

Not that I was going to get MGV anyway. I am still rolling my eyes over their convenient excuse for having a nearly naked eye candy lady in their game, and their suggestion that once we learned the reason, we would feel very foolish about our assumptions. Aaaaand thereby proving that video games are still fighting an uphill battle against entrenched childishness.

The reason is fucking stupid and Quite is an awful character a waste of programming.

Okay guys, time to settle something.

The greatest rock power ballad ever done?

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/carowinds-and-popcap-games-to-debut-worlds-first-intra-active-3-d-attraction-300156564.html

*is EA*

*buys studio and IP of one of the most beloved PC games of all time*

*chews, digests, and assimilates studio*

*fires creative lead of popular IP for PC*

*releases sequel to popular IP with F2P elements, for iOS only, not for PC, but promises PC later*

*releases F2P facebook game--still no PC*

*releases high budget AAA modern warfare parody version of IP for major consoles---still no PC*

*builds theme park--still no PC*

*wonders why is the most hated video game company on the planet*

Don't worry, in a few years when the Islamification of Europe is complete you can enjoy European video games with female characters in their niqabed glory

Don't worry, in a few years when the Islamification of Europe is complete you can enjoy European video games with female characters in their niqabed glory

Not sure if trying to make a joke or a point...

Can completely understand that. I have the game through Steam sharing, and I might have bought the game otherwise (still might), but there are few things that can put me off a game as microtransactions, especially in full price games. I think (hope) that this game mode is completely optional, but it's still a lousy practice.

And really, even when they keep it as separate game modes from the singleplayer mode, I feel dumb when playing the game. When there are great games available, who are complete, without any extra costs, and even very often available as DRM free products, you kinda wonder why you should bother with games where the publisher/developer/both hope that you're a dumb person they can exploit.

I've got some acceptance with cosmetic items as DLC, but everything else like paying to speed up things, is game design where they have intentionally made it a worse experience then it has to be, in a way where they hope they can exploit those who are weaker to resist the temptation.

Not sure if trying to make a joke or a point...

not sure if joke or just paranoia from being called a racist/islamophobe by leftist liberal cucks and muslims when discussing women rights, lgbt issues and other western values with aforementioned muslims.