Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

That was an amazing video. I want one of those life jackets. Screw sledding, I'll roll down the park hill.

AND HERE'S THE DRAWING DAMNIT. This is why you need to wear a hard hat. You never know when Dart's going to get launched at you.

Dart: *gets off* Fine.

Double Fine. HURR

Hahah, that video was amzing. xD

Oh, Strong Bad, we all love you so!

Sounds to me like you enjoy Celtic music. I love that stuff.

Got any good suggestions for music? Looking to expand my library a little.

BY THE DARK POWERS VESTED IN ME! I CALL FOR AN UNHOLY BONDING OF THE AGENTS SCARECROW AND KING!

Hi everyone, no I haven't changed jobs from spy to sinister sorcerer. But tonight is the Annual Secret Branch of the Government Costume Ball (Or as we like to call it SeBraCosBall!), And I'm going as a demonic priest. King is going as a spy. She volunteered to do security duty during the dance. She can be such a kill joy, I was gonna ask her to dance. When I pointed this out to her she smiled and said that she couldn't back out. So now I'm left with Currency Nickel and Tussy Abhor. I suddenly realize how odd the SBG's support staffs names are.

No. From the sounds of it, it's for those who work for the government. And if you suddenly add "Espionage Agent" to your list of things you claim to be, I'mma kick you.

Spontaneously; I finally got to see Sweeney Todd yesterday. It was very entertaining.

Also, I seem to have slept in and I have no idea where my family has run off to. I'm assuming church since it's sunday, but it seems a little late for that. And they would've woken me up.

Since I'm home alone, I'm going to go fill some empty water bottles with iced tea and finish that history essay.

Since I'm home alone, I'm going to go fill some empty water bottles with iced tea and finish that history essay.

Where is your imagination, young lady? You should be making Troy out of breadsticks; or dressing chairs up as your family members.

Where is your imagination, young lady? You should be making Troy out of breadsticks; or dressing chairs up as your family members.

*currently working on history essay* I was GOING to, but we don't have any breadsticks, and the chairs are too odly shaped to wear my mum's blouses. Plus, I was right, they did go to church (which is three houses down the road from here) and returned home just as I was about to get the toothpicks out of the cupboard. Thus foiling my plans of making a foster home for termites.

I mean do homework. I can't fall behind.

OMG, dressing chairs up as your family memebers might just be one of the greatest ideas anyone could have. I must get on this....

I could dress a chair as myself to fool my enemies. I have at least one brush with death a day. Only this morning I was massaging my feet (Tussy kept coming back for more), when a poisoned dart flew in through my open window and pierced my boxer shorts, narrowly missing some very sensitive places.

OMG, dressing chairs up as your family memebers might just be one of the greatest ideas anyone could have. I must get on this....

*puts chair in little frilly skirt*

I'm having trouble getting the skirt to stay on... :P

In other news, I finally had time to sit down to day and beat Soul Reaver 2. The ending made me chuckle abit. Talk about suicide.

"IMMA KILL U, ME!" "NU-UH!" "YU-HUH! *stabby stab stab McStabstab* Help! Mah shhhwooord is eatsin' meh!!"

Poor Razy. D:

That was more random then that time I fought Dr. Chaos' minions; They were a mime, Bill Paxton, An Encyclopedia of Germs and Bacteria and Mr. T. And half way through the fight they stopped and did the entire opening act to the Music Man.

OK so maybe it isn't more random, but it came close.

I've considered doing a Blog. If I start one I'll be sure to post the link along with the first entry so you guys can read it. It will be longer and more detailed then the summarized comments found here. I may even include actual dialog.

I've considered doing a Blog. If I start one I'll be sure to post the link along with the first entry so you guys can read it. It will be longer and more detailed then the summarized comments found here. I may even include actual dialog.

It certainly shall be welcomed.

I'll get started this week then. Knowing that people are actually interested in reading detailed accounts of my exploits is the push I needed to actually do this.

It'll have to wait till Wednesday though. I'm at the end of a poetry competition on my other forum. But once that's wrapped I'll get started.

Bookdust, I can't wait to hear your stories. You have no idea how exciting this is!

Well now theres no backing out! LOL!

That shall teach you for writing such entertaining tales, you wench.

"IMMA KILL U, ME!" "NU-UH!" "YU-HUH! *stabby stab stab McStabstab* Help! Mah shhhwooord is eatsin' meh!!"

Did someone say stabby?!?

Mr. Stabby.bmp

Mr. Stabby.bmp

I'll get started this week then. Knowing that people are actually interested in reading detailed accounts of my exploits is the push I needed to actually do this.

It'll have to wait till Wednesday though. I'm at the end of a poetry competition on my other forum. But once that's wrapped I'll get started.

Well yippy dippy skippy!

Bookdust, you have no idea how cool that would be. Your tales will be absolutly magnificant! Can't wait to check them out!

Psst, Miriku, your sock puppet looks hairy.. yet balding....

OOH that reminds me of the time that I broke the kitchen window, which sparked a road trip to juarez... where we broke the van window... it was shaking.