I see no reason why gunpowder treason

Should ever be forgot

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Gunpowder, Treason and plot.

I see no reason gunpoder treason

Should ever be forgot

Oh yeah, it's Guy Fawkes Day.

*Puts on V for Vendetta mask and protests*

We are Anonymous, and we support the 99%.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

I saw that scene on G4 last week. That quote would make an awesome and extremely difficult tongue twister.

That is the most adorable thing I've seen today.

Now, if my cats can read and have an internet connection I will die. I REGRET NOTHING!

hey forums I'm back and I no longer care about capitalization or punctuation

who missed me

You did capitalize the "I" so you care at least a little bit about the capitalization. Are you staying or are you just saying that and then disappearing again? That seams to be popular around here.

Glad to see you're back, Katez! Is that your typing quirk now? I should invent a style for myself.

Also what is everyone's thoughts on the movie The Immortals that is coming out soon?

EDIT: Oh yes, and Happy Post Guy Fox (sic) Day

You did capitalize the "I" so you care at least a little bit about the capitalization. Are you staying or are you just saying that and then disappearing again? That seams to be popular around here.

I'm the opposite of that. I say I'm leaving and then stay. Katez your apathy for basic grammar saddens me.

who missed me

bitch that's my typing quirk

bitches always be stealin' my typing quirks

who missed me

bitch that's my typing quirk

bitches always be stealin' my typing quirks

Gave that bitch a typing quirk, bitches love typing quirks.

OH ME! ME TOO. I'M BACK.

I CARE ABOUT CAPITALIZATION; AND PUNCTUATION. TOO MUCH;;; ACTUALLY.

Guys, I'm gonna be out of transition after the meeting on Wensday because my dad's a friggin bro when he wants to be!

For the next two days, I'm going to bring them hell before I leave. God, I'm just so happy right now that I'm never going to be in that International House of Idiots again!

Oh yeah, someone also gave me Psychonauts for the PC and it looks fantastic. <3

Psychonauts is awesome, you'll like it. In fact, without it, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't even know who Tim Schafer is!

No wonder why the forum is quiet. Everyone must be preparing for Modern Warfare 3.

No wonder why the forum is quiet. Everyone must be preparing for Modern Warfare 3.

I don't think there are that many regulars here who are planning on playing MW3. However I am mos def preparing for Skyrim.

I would rather kiss a three-headed monkey than play a new CoD game.

No, my money's all on Skyrim.

I got Battlefield 3 on Friday, what really makes me mad is how reviewers say the single player is boring, feels like a chore, has no real moments where you have fun. But then again I think everyone forgot that they gave COD's great reviews on their single player's even though they had all the same flaws PLUS a shorter one at that. Battlefield 3 is easily the best FPS I have ever played, by far. It actually takes some degree of skill and patients to play the game. Then again, most people love COD because they lack patients.

Well, looks like I've at least got a good game to hold me over til Skyrim on Christmas. Speaking of which . . .

I remember Christmas morning of 2007, or 8, I think, when I got Left 4 Dead (1). I woke up at like 4 so I could open it early (because what kid doesnt know what present is a video game or dvd), with my dad's consent of course, and played it. Left 4 Dead, although it lost it's replayability, for some reason will be a lasting Christmas memory. Whenever I think about me playing it early in the morning I just feel good. Am I broken?

You mean Patience? Not trying to be a grammar nazi, just sayin'.

But yeah, I don't get why they bash BF3s SP. I've played Black Ops, and I can honestly say the new Call of Duty games have the absolute worst campaigns in any game I have ever played. The first two, however, are surprisingly well-done. Then again, it's my own opinion, so whatever.

Psychonauts is awesome, you'll like it. In fact, without it, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't even know who Tim Schafer is!

I've already played Psychonauts on the PS2, but the graphics were dumb down and the controls were being goofy. I still love the game aside from the PS2 version being kinda crappy.

Scare, I'm also in a hype for Skyrim. It grinds my gears to see threads on 4chan (mostly on the /v/ board if you guys know what I'm talking about) that whine about the graphics "sucks" and the game itself believe it or not. Whatever, the guts on the /v/ board are hard to please anyway.

6 days till I get Skyrim

Have to wait 3 days longer, but it's worth the cheaper price

I've already played Psychonauts on the PS2, but the graphics were dumb down and the controls were being goofy. I still love the game aside from the PS2 version being kinda crappy.

Scare, I'm also in a hype for Skyrim. It grinds my gears to see threads on 4chan (mostly on the /v/ board if you guys know what I'm talking about) that whine about the graphics "sucks" and the game itself believe it or not. Whatever, the guts on the /v/ board are hard to please anyway.

PS2 version wasn't much different than the xbox version. In fact, I thought the controls were the best on PS2 since you didn't have to use the shitty placement of the black and white buttons.

Ouch, that's a while to wait Double. At least it will be cheaper as time goes by.

I'll probably get my copy around my birthday along with a sweet PS3.

My mom has preordered it and will spend the day it comes out playing it.

I will play during thanksgiving break.

I'm getting up early in the morning to buy my copy, I then plan on playing as a mysterious hooded Dark Elf Mage Werewolf.

With a beard, of course.