Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'll try going to the Apple store first and if they are assholes about it I'll go get it fixed somewhere else.

It's a damn shame that the History Channel is actually like this. Give me more documentaries on Hitler and Pompey, not pop culture garbage or half baked conspiracy theories.

It's a damn shame that the History Channel is actually like this. Give me more documentaries on Hitler and Pompey, not pop culture garbage or half baked conspiracy theories.

All the good shows live on the travel chanal and Nat. Geo now.

So playing my non LP world and I left the game running for a while when I made dinner by accident and OH GODS EGGS EVERYWHERE. But that's what happens when you have a 5:1 male-female ration and 20 norns.

I'm just working on my Long Fall Boots.
I was going to bring this up earlier, but I forgot when Scarecrow tried to take his magic dancing bauble away from us.

Are you cosplaying as Chell? Are you making you're own Portal gun? Will you have a PotatOS on it?

And it has earmuffs! It's literally cuter then a puppy. That's almost impossible! The only thing that would be cuter is if it were a puppy wearing earmuffs and dancing.

This could be arranged.

That is, if this cursed portrait doesn't corrupt my computer before then.

It's great to have you back Carl.
I'm gonna use your name as a verb.

WHAT? FEDDLEFEW ME? NO! FEDDLEFEW YOU!

And it has earmuffs! It's literally cuter then a puppy. That's almost impossible! The only thing that would be cuter is if it were a puppy wearing earmuffs and dancing.

This could be arranged.

HEY CARL, could you post an image of the forum?

I wanna see what the old forum theme looked like.

Hey you, yes you! Are you lurking? Yes?! Do you have no shame? Now get me a donut!

Why? What would it mean "to feddlefew" someone?

This could be arranged.

Linked, due to large size

This could be arranged.

LMAO It looks like 8 bit :P

Kidding, I like the backround color a lot better, but the random gray where the PM's are looks terrible :sick:

Now that I look at it, it's not even just one theme, it's like the bastard lovechild of several older themes

The orange parts and maroon stripe background were from the very first major update, the purple links are from the BL theme they had up around the time of it's release, and the top most navigation bar is from the most recent theme.

Lookit those two 2HB's fighting for the spotlight. No child should ever have to be subject to that kind of cruel competition

This could be arranged.

How'd you get that picture? It has the Kickstarter forums and everything on it.

Why? What would it mean "to feddlefew" someone?

It can mean a lot of things, think of the possibilities!

@Carl

I really like the maroon color...

@Leroy

I screencap'd it just now

The normal forum theme's been replaced with an older one on my screen. No idea why, but Justin said they might roll out a brand new theme to fix the problems and make things look nicer for all the new folks, too

This could be arranged.

The forum looks like this for me as well. Has been like this since the last time the forum went down.

I'm just working on my Long Fall Boots.
I was going to bring this up earlier, but I forgot when Scarecrow tried to take his magic dancing bauble away from us.

Are you cosplaying as Chell? Are you making you're own Portal gun? Will you have a PotatOS on it?

Yes, yes, and possibly yes. It will be made of foam if I do though, since potatoes are heavy and would probably bend or break the claw.

AUGH.

I FUCKING LOVE PSYCHONAUTS.

THIS GAME MAKES MY BRAIN HAPPY.

http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/121/1218358p1.html

So, apparently a game I helped make wound up on Gamespy's 101 free games for PC list... which is kind of funny, as I think it's one of the weakest I've made (MoonWalk, check page 2)

On that note, Kodiak's Sake Express Pro Wrestling is on this list too. Check page 5.

That's pretty cool. I'm downloading both now to try them out.