Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Who are you?!?!

An ancient one, one of my fellow elders from the Beginning.

I was going to say that. What has awakened him. Was it the ponies?

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Who are you?!?!

An ancient one, one of my fellow elders from the Beginning.

I was going to say that. What has awakened him. Was it the ponies?

Im sure it has something to do with the kickstarter project.

Also if any more members of the past come back, please promise me you wont scare them away.

Yeah, epic, it's kind of creepy that you talk about people that you've never had any contact with like you know them.

Whenever SNL does the What Up Wit That? sketch, I always feel bad for Jason Sudeikis. He has to keep dancing like that the whole sketch!

I'm a little drunk right now, by which I mean I am tipsy and not an intoxicated dwarf. Doublefine action forums are the best!

Whhhyyyyyy do I have to get up so early

oh right because I went to bed at nine-the-fuck-o-clock

I woke up at 4 this morning.Been watching Little Nicky and listening to Lets Do It sung by Joan Jett and Paul Westernberg.

When I finish this costume, I am going to write a love song for hot glue.

So...yesterday the forums exploded with posts and now is dead.

I noticed that the forum is dead from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M., and then the forum grows from 8:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M., the forums become very active from 11:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M., and finally it dies down from 5:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Tis strange.

I noticed that the forum is dead from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M., and then the forum grows from 8:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M., the forums become very active from 11:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M., and finally it dies down from 5:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Tis strange.

s...t...a...l...k...e...r

s...t....a...l...k...e...r

How is that stalking? The times are posted on every post. Stop calling me a stalker or I will report you to Justin.

s...t....a...l...k...e...r

How is that stalking? The times are posted on every post. Stop calling me a stalker or I will report you to Justin.

I just find it weird that you keep track of everything that happens.

And go ahead and report me im not gonna be hiding from anyone.

Here's what a stalker does: they ask for full names, their addresses, their social security number, the name of their school/job, telephone numbers, their zip codes, etc. I don't do any of that. I guess I'm a minor stalker, but I wouldn't go into that detail.

Here's what a stalker does: they ask for full names, their addresses, their social security number, the name of their school/job, telephone numbers, their zip codes, etc. I don't do any of that. I guess I'm a minor stalker, but I wouldn't go into that detail.

Hmm, you have asked for full names, where people live (what state, city etc..) and where they work.

You also give Abby e-hugs all the time :lol:

And you constantly keep an eye on the member list and will go to the depths of the earth to find people that are missing.

I will now call you minor stalker epic

Hmm, you have asked for full names, where people live (what state, city etc..) and where they work.

And you constantly keep an eye on the member list and will go to the depths of the earth to find people that are missing.

That's BS Warrior, and you have no proof to back up your claims. I have sent a PM to Justin.

Would you two knock it off! Epic, it is weird that you pay so much attention to all that stuff. Warrior, leave him alone!

Anyway, I went back to my old account. All I have to do now is change the email address to the one I actually use now. That's why I made the new account in the first place.

Don't worry epic, I've noticed it too. I think it has to do with the timezones forum members live in. I think we have two major concentrations, one in the midwest to west coste, and one around japan and the other Asian island nations.

I have a bucket of love with me- and it looks like we really need it!

You don't want to know what I did to get it. The screams will forever echo in my mind.

If you see an angry, chainsaw wielding woman in a wedding dress, I'm not here.

You don't want to know what I did to get it. The screams will forever echo in my mind.

You know my wife?

That's BS Warrior, and you have no proof to back up your claims. I have sent a PM to Justin.

And here we go again...

You know my wife?

Who doesn't amirite?

Your wife is a slut.

What the....? How the hell did 200 pages of EGR get deleted? Earlier, it said that EGR had 1717 pages, now it has 1533. What happened?