Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Im sure it has something to do with the fact that all of my post from my old account were just deleted :(

^

I was about to say, probably someone's posts got deleted. And that's a lot of posts, warrior. 200 pages worth in one thread. :lol:

^

I was about to say, probably someone's posts got deleted. And that's a lot of posts, warrior. 200 pages worth in one thread. :lol:

I know :lol:

I didnt realize I posted so much O_O

Yeah, this is were most of the arguments involving me happened.

Therefore this is were I posted the most :P

I should have used this account instead, it had way more posts when I started

Oh well

I only have 2 left since my original account was banned.

I only used Brutal Psycho fan to troll people when I got mad, but after I left for one month I let everyone know it was me.

Also Scarecrow hates Brutal Psycho fan

I should have used this account instead, it had way more posts when I started

Oh well

*stabs repeatedly*

I'm picturing a knife in each of your avatar's hands. Same animation. Much more blood.

I just watched the premiere of the 20th season of The Amazing Race, and tonight I saw the worse elimination that I have ever seen. So basically, in order to be eliminated on the show, you have to arrive in last place at a "pit stop." The 11 teams were in Argentina, and the final task of the leg was to make 120 empinadas and run to the pit stop when you're finished. The last two teams came down to a pair of Asian, female golfer, and these two guys that acted like they were from Jersey Shore. The golfers finished the task first, and ran to the pit stop, but when they were near the pit stop, they didn't look around and couldn't find it. I was yelling, "how could you miss the pit stop" at the TV when they left the area. As a result, the Jersey Shore guys finished the task and arrived at the pit stop to earn the last spot in the next leg. Unfortunately, the golfers realized their mistakes, arrived at the pit stop, and were eliminated from The Amazing Race. Wow, just wow is all I could say at the end result. They just blew their chances of winning a million dollars.

Just got a new laptop and it is awesome!

Now I hope that it will be able to play all those games my older laptop couldn't play...

Why is this place so quiet on weeknights? Is then when DFAFers party? Nobody posted from 10:30-1:30 EST.
We were all on Mibbit, son. You should have joined us.

Ok well now I know why all the posts dates where ahead by like 3 hours.

DAMN YOU LOCALIZATION SETTINGS!

My Kapersky antivirus software expires today. No one knows where the box is, so I don't have the activation code to renew it. Why do I even have to renew it though? We already typed in the activation code when we installed it. Shouldn't that mean we own it?

Download AVG Free. Never had a problem with viruses under it's protection.
I'll do that. Thanks man.

Yea, some virus protection on my laptop is going to expire in seven days. I've had virus protection softwares expire on my laptop before and nothing has happened, so I'm not worried.

Avira and Microsoft Security Essentials are the most lightweight antivirus programs in my opinion.

Does anyone else here watch Sonic for Hire? I just saw the season 3 finale and can confidently state that it might be the best webseries in existence. I can't wait for season 4 now. Luckily Lowbrow has their new Mega Man series in a couple weeks.