Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I found out that my brother and his girlfriend just got engaged over the weekend. I can't believe I'm going to become a brother-in-law.

Are you going to have a part in the wedding, epic?

I don't know. My bro wants to wait for 1-2 years. I'll attend, but I doubt I'll get the role of Best Man.

I don't know. My bro wants to wait for 1-2 years. I'll attend, but I doubt I'll get the role of Best Man.

Because those are the only two viable options?

Because those are the only two viable options?

....?

I'm just saying Best Man isn't the only option for epic for participating in the wedding. He could be any of the Groom's Men or the Ring Bearer or a Bride's Maid. He may not have to sit in attenance just because he isn't the Best Man.

I'm just saying Best Man isn't the only option for epic for participating in the wedding. He could be any of the Groom's Men or the Ring Bearer or a Bride's Maid. He may not have to sit in attenance just because he isn't the Best Man.

I don't care what I do or get at the wedding. I'll take what I get.

I doubt he would be a bride's maid considering he is related to the groom, and I wouldn't count on ring bearer if he has some younger male relatives. I would say the most chance he has is being one of the groom's men.

Edit: over hear there is another person that isn't technically part of the wedding, but they are referred to as "That guy who goes to weddings only to get drunk." That could be epic's other chance to participate.

I doubt he would be a bride's maid considering he is related to the groom, and I wouldn't count on ring bearer if he has some younger male relatives. I would say the most chance he has is being one of the groom's men.

Edit: over hear there is another person that isn't technically part of the wedding, but they are referred to as "That guy who goes to weddings only to get drunk." That could be epic's other chance to participate.

I went to a wedding where they had Groom's Maids and Bride's Men. And everyone got to pick out their own tux/dress as long as it was made from a particular color and type of fabric.

Only if I'm 21 by then. I'm 19 right now.

Can I make a joke without being corrected around here?
That was a joke? Sorry, I honestly thought you were being serious.

Can I make a joke without being corrected around here?
That was a joke? Sorry, I honestly thought you were being serious.

I will add to the "I thought you were serious." group.

Oh well I guess I'll have to try harder in the future. Maybe the Bride's Maid comment needed a reference to a frilly dress to make it humorous.

Edit: Also why the long engagement? I know it's none of my buisness but life has taught me that the most you want to wait between popping the question and tying the knot is a year. It's just curious is all, because I wouldn't propose if I wasn't prepared like, yesterday, to say; I do.

guys I saw my ex-girlfriend today for the first time in almost year. and we're going to hang soon. and I want to get back with her really a lot but my friends will probably think I'm dumb but she was tha coolest gurl ever. and

guys what do I do

guys I saw my ex-girlfriend today for the first time in almost year. and we're going to hang soon. and I want to get back with her really a lot but my friends will probably think I'm dumb but she was tha coolest gurl ever. and

guys what do I do

I say that would depend on the nature of your breakup.

guys what do I do

Ditto.

guys what do I do

TAP DAT ASS!!

guys what do I do

it was a totally out of no where "can't handle a boyfriend right now" break up, and then we stopped talking :@

I have very good news!!!! I just got a new bearded dragon for $800 can't wait to get him!!!!!!!!!! :)

I have very good news!!!! I just got a new bearded dragon for $800 can't wait to get him!!!!!!!!!! :)

This? beardeddragon.jpg

I upped the difficulty for my new skyrim game and I hate ice wolves so much right now.

I upped the difficulty for my new skyrim game and I hate ice wolves so much right now.

Ice Wolves are the worst. Well actually the worst is Frost Trolls, I hate Frost Trolls. But Ice Wolves are a close second.

Ice Wolves are the worst. Well actually the worst is Frost Trolls, I hate Frost Trolls. But Ice Wolves are a close second.

Frost trolls were easy with the ability to stagger enemies with archery, kiting all day.

Wow, talking with Jel about DRM and always-online-to-play deals, and the thing about used games in that other thread made me realize how much of a different ballpark it is over here.

Also how ignorant I am and therefore ain't give a damn about alot of things in that field.

Did... did a few posts or pages just go missing? I was the 2nd post on this page, but now I'm not