Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Wow, talking with Jel about DRM and always-online-to-play deals, and the thing about used games in that other thread made me realize how much of a different ballpark it is over here.

Also how ignorant I am and therefore ain't give a damn about alot of things in that field.

I would assume it has to do with your countries laws. Some countries are assholes about selling used products such as books, cds, games, and other entertainment stuff. Is there a market for retro games at all over there, or is it the same thing. I've noticed in the U.S. that retro gaming stores seem to cover a lot more ground than before, and that industry is 100% pre-owned games and systems.

Warrior's posts are still there, so he didn't get rebanned or anything.
What? No they are not, only posts from this account are still there. Not the old warrior account

Warrior's posts are still there, so he didn't get rebanned or anything.
What? No they are not, only posts from this account are still there. Not the old warrior account
That's what I meant.

Kind of pissed they were removed. Now any coversation Warrior participated in is going to be a pain to make heads or tails of. Nobody else get banned. That goes especially for me, because I got my fingers in every damn pie.

Don't double post, if you have something to add edit the one you made.
If I did that, you wouldn't have posted.

Wow, talking with Jel about DRM and always-online-to-play deals, and the thing about used games in that other thread made me realize how much of a different ballpark it is over here.

Also how ignorant I am and therefore ain't give a damn about alot of things in that field.

I would assume it has to do with your countries laws. Some countries are assholes about selling used products such as books, cds, games, and other entertainment stuff. Is there a market for retro games at all over there, or is it the same thing. I've noticed in the U.S. that retro gaming stores seem to cover a lot more ground than before, and that industry is 100% pre-owned games and systems.

Don't think it's the laws, no. There simply isn't any demand for used games. No one would ever think of selling a game used, simply because of how easy it is to buy a pirated copy anywhere. It's also alot cheaper, like RM20 at most (which is about $6) for any game, provided you wait a week after the release if its a new title

Also holy balls, did EGR just shrink a few posts again?

I dont think it did, it lost 200 pages when my old posts were deleted. I havent noticed anything since then

It did mess up earlier, but I didn't notice anything just now. Did anyone else notice that Justin's thread is gone? What happened there?

It did mess up earlier, but I didn't notice anything just now. Did anyone else notice that Justin's thread is gone? What happened there?

Yea he said he would remove the thread after people stopped posting, also his name is no longer in bold

So I have to choose a Spanish song to do a report on for my spanish class, I would totally do it on Shakira but im to shy to do so.

._.

So I have to choose a Spanish song to do a report on for my spanish class, I would totally do it on Shakira but im to shy to do so.

._.

La Cucaracha?

._.

La Cucaracha?

:lol:

Well, I guess I'll just pick a Shakira song, its not like people are gonna care

But there are so many shakira songs, which will I choose? :o

._.

Is there a stipulation on what country it has to be from?