Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

It's Oscars time. My money is on The Artist or The Help to win the Best Picture. I hope Billy Crystal delivers tonight.

It's Oscars time. My money is on The Artist or The Help to win the Best Picture. I hope Billy Crystal delivers tonight.

I hope that Viola Davis gets Best Actress and Melissa McCarthy best Supporting Actress. Otherwise meh.

Sorry Scarecrow, I was going for Viola Davis as well, but she lost to Meryl Streep. Anyways, The Artist won Best Picture, Actor, and Director.

Jean Dujardin for the freaking win! I always knew he was a great actor, never knew he was oscar worthy though.

So now I can say, "I liked jean Dujardin BEFORE he was cool."

I need to see the artist. They're showing it in only one theater in Puerto Rico, and it's very far from where I live.

Edit: Netflix this NOW!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSS_117:_Cairo,_Nest_of_Spies

The Artist looks superb. Actually this is the first time I've wanted to see almost all the films nominated for best picture. I don't know anything about The Tree of Life so I'm gonna wait and see.
Same here. All though I should say there are some I want to see and some I wouldn't mind seeing. Still didn't care enough to watch though. Not that there were many surprises anyway. Everyone knew The Artist would win.

I'm slightly annoyed that Kevin Rudd didn't get to be Australian Prime Minister again. Bloody Gillard.
Hasn't it been a while since you've been here?

I'm slightly annoyed that Kevin Rudd didn't get to be Australian Prime Minister again. Bloody Gillard.

I've been back for a little while, but yeah, I was gone for about a year. 'sup?

[vimeo]36820781[/vimeo]

I've been back for a little while, but yeah, I was gone for about a year. 'sup?

[vimeo]36820781[/vimeo]

Best use of dubstep ever.

Real life, my greatest enemy. Why have you interfered with my interneting once again?

slow forum is slow today, and so is my shift...

firealarm went off once, in one of the buildings. It appeared to be a malfunction

Soo sleepy

I will satisfy your selfish desires to talk about yourself and ask you a question.

Am I not the greatest?

Assman? Or ass OF men?

Can a monkey really write shakespeare?

And. Ur mum?

i want to make a new account and use that rapid posting script i made a few months ago to make a list of all the possible titles

good idea yes/no

or i suppose since we actually have mods now maybe they could just tell us all the titles? or would that ruin the fun

I like this option better then the other one. Since it is less likely to end in a ban. However overall I just like finding out about the forum ranks by uncovering them naturally. We should make a list of the ones we know about and the post count that unlocks them though.

Holy crap I never noticed that title either O_O

And yes good idea, do it yourself.

Are the girls having a pajama party? i haven't seen them online like all day

or maybe they're having simultaneous menstruation o.O