Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

If that theory holds true, soon we'll be fighting about tea kettles. I don't know why we'll be fighting about tea kettles, but I'm already mad about it.

But tea kettles are important- there's so many different kinds to choose from it's just silly!

Any tea kettles that are not solid color must be painted with scenes of flamingos. Anything else is an atrocity and if you do not have flamingos on your tea kettle then you are speciesist! End of discussion! I shall brook no opposition!

Edit: yeah, I just don't know if anybody is going to fight me on this one. I mean, who doesn't want flamingos on their tea kettles?

BAH! Everyone knows that a teakettle must be decorated with orchids and hummingbirds!

@hot: I hear you, what you say makes some sense and I'll reign it in a bit out of respect for your continued enjoyment of the forum. But it's not your place to police my behavior. So stop telling me what to do and how to be. And the same goes for Few and for anyone else who is not an employee of Double Fine. I'm tired of it, I come on here to be me, to have fun and to talk to people I like, not to offned or troll anyone and certainly not to be lectured, and have fingers wagged in my face.

If you got problem PM me and be polite, don't be bossy and certainly treat me like an intelligent human in describing the issue and I'll take your complaint seriously. Tell me to cut it out just "because it bugs me" and calling me a jerkface is not going to make me compliant, and in the future I'll just ignore any attempt to correct my behavior in the forums.

Ooooh we're not done with this yet kid.

Am i the last person on the planet who can't stand Jenna Marbles?

@hot: I hear you, what you say makes some sense and I'll reign it in a bit out of respect for your continued enjoyment of the forum. But it's not your place to police my behavior. So stop telling me what to do and how to be. And the same goes for Few and for anyone else who is not an employee of Double Fine. I'm tired of it, I come on here to be me, to have fun and to talk to people I like, not to offned or troll anyone and certainly not to be lectured, and have fingers wagged in my face.

If you got problem PM me and be polite, don't be bossy and certainly treat me like an intelligent human in describing the issue and I'll take your complaint seriously. Tell me to cut it out just "because it bugs me" and calling me a jerkface is not going to make me compliant, and in the future I'll just ignore any attempt to correct my behavior in the forums.

I'm actually 25 but I appriciate the compliment, everyone says I have a baby face.

Most people don't guess my age either, 26 now, but we are approaching an age where it stops being an insult and starts being a compliment. I'm a little sad tbh.

I'm actually 25 but I appriciate the compliment, everyone says I have a baby face.

Wait, so getting called a goat is a compliment now?

Wait, so getting called a goat is a compliment now?

Wait so you were insulting me? The tears, they come.

Who?

In this context: Best reply ever. <3

The person in Hot's gif a few pages back.

Whats wrong with Jenna Marbles

Whats wrong with Jenna Marbles

based on the gif she strikes me as a bit obnoxious. just like basically every other youtube personality.

She's annoying and i find her snooty/arrogant, her "how to trick people into thinking you're good looking" was moderately funny, and is subscribed, i watched more and more, and liked her less and less, and by now i pretty much want to see her take a dive into the sun.

Generally vlogs aren't necessarily bad.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers/videos

Jenna honestly can't be worse than that Boxxy girl. I'm sorry being hot does not give you carte blanc to act like a sugar high, brain damaged toddler. Though apperantly that's it does based in her popularity with other guys. But I've noticed that Vloggers tend to be like potato chips, you't just watch one, bur by the time you've finished consuming all of their videos you wish you had.

Except Katers17. I never got tired of her. Though she does skits so I'm not sure it's the same thing.

244985-ibb.jpg

This is a prototype. The analog sticks have improved, concave instead of convex. now if only they would switch the left analog and D-pad

now if only they would switch the left analog and D-pad

We both know that this is not going to happen - ever. Actually i don't like the concave shape, though it makes sense to me in theory why they should be better, i'm constantly slipping on my 360 controller, doesn't happen with any Sony thing. Is that a display in there?

What happens when the newest page of this thread exceeds the current year?

Also, be warned: we're about to enter the gnarly 1980's.

Here's something that happened in 1977

q6SE4g8yYRA

I've read every post in this thread at one time or another. Every single one. It should be published as an epic.

*appears* I don't think the summoning spell worked yet.

So much new Nintendo news, I'm so happy! Mario and Luigi: Dream Team in particular is looking great. But now I have a sudden urge to draw the bros as Inception characters...

That mashup is just crazy enough to work. I might have to go watch the ND just to see what new zaniness Iwata is up to.

Iwata wears a Luigi hat the whole time. Its cheesy as hell. Are you gonna be making a habit of posting more often, sprite? You seem awesome, but I've never really gotten to know you that well.

I was just planning on making DFAF my one night stand for Valentine's Day but I might hang around longer... if its good. *Cue Marvin Gaye*

Man, Iwata knows how to rock that cap. It even matches his tie.

pjX2Lzk.png

If Iwata wasn't so cool I'd think he was a used car salesman. But he's cool. So damn cool.

So have people heard about this cruise ship fiasco? I'm kind of curious about how the engine not working led to poop all over the floor/in hallways like it's being reported. They're on a boat, could the people not throw their poop overboard?

The person who makes the best pun about poop on a boat gets a cookie.