Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

BEP don't suck, they're just not your thing. See? Why do you have to be so forceful with your opinions? They aren't facts, the subjective observations that are only apply to you, sharing them is fine, so long as you don't tear down other people by insulting their tastes. Why can't you simply say that you don't like BEP and be done with it?

ok.

I dont like rap music unless it is sung by a white guy. Im not racist, its just that i dont like the songs black rappers sing. I like M&M, Beastie boys, and that comedian Bo Burnham. BEP are not my thing.

happy? :)

It doesn't censor racist terms. (Not that any member of the DFAF would be backward enough to use one)

ok.

I dont like rap music unless it is sung by a white guy. Im not racist, its just that i dont like the songs black rappers sing. I like M&M, Beastie boys, and that comedian Bo Burnham. BEP are not my thing.

im sort of like that. i dont like black rappers of the present, cause they turned rap around and made it this pop like crap.

notorious BIG and tupac and others of they're time were good.

i also like white rappers like, EMINEM (not M&M), lil wyte, beastie boys, hollywood undead, and kottonmouth kings.

those arent the only ones i like they are more, its just too long of a list

ok.

im sort of like that. i dont like black rappers of the present, cause they turned rap around and made it this pop like crap.

notorious BIG and tupac and others of they're time were good.

i also like white rappers like, EMINEM (not M&M), lil wyte, beastie boys, hollywood undead, and kottonmouth kings.

those arent the only ones i like they are more, its just too long of a list

i know, i just shortened it

im one of the top 5 on the members list but yet i dont have 2000+ posts like all the other 4. i feel left out :down:

Pfft. White rap? Please.

I'm listening to SWEDISH rap.

Nah I hate rap... except for The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme, that is damn catchy. And some of the stuff Ton Loc does with its blend of Rap and other Genres isn't too bad

Just to humor zee

"YOooooouuuuuuu"

Alright now? As far as rap, I can't really take it seriously, but some of it is kind of cool. White guys: ICP, Kottonmouth Kings, Beastie Boys, Captain Dan & His Scurvy Crew and Potluck. Black guys: Wu-Tang, Public Enemy, Snoop Dogg, NWA, and Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde. They're not really black or white, but Cypress Hill are definetely the best, and they got stoney beats so they're awesome.

As far as bad rappers pluralising with a 'z' I don't think there are many people who would agree with you. Like everyone who is into hip-hop will tell you that Biggie, 2-Pac and the Wu are the best and I'm pretty sure all of them spell stuff wrong on purpose. Also, most people consider the BEP pop rather than hip-hop or rap, and now they're not even that, they're new stuff is more soulish from what I've heard about it.

Oh yeah, and crash I appretiate being considered a better artist than rappers, but I'm not really an artist, you must have a lot of faith in my abilities though.

Pfft. White rap? Please.

I'm listening to SWEDISH rap.

Swedish people aren't white?

Shush.

"Teel" should totally be a word.

I will totally not shush.

And Teel is lameness compared to the word woodyshoe

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

im one of the top 5 on the members list but yet i dont have 2000+ posts like all the other 4. i feel left out :down:

I feel the same way, were kindred spirits, you and I.

The rain in Spain stays mainly on the gurney holding a dead cantelope

Is I teh randum nao?

I have brought shame on my clan :down:

I must now commit ritual suicide

Does anybody have a katana?

no your not. try again tomorow.

This post gives me hope that one day in fact we can be kindred spirits.

To much emphasis on being random around here. A witty well thought out post is way more impressive then a string of randomly typed words that form a complete sentence, the trick with witty posting is that it often seems random, but actually is not.

Yes, but not everybody has enough wit to spare all the time

I can be witty, and I can be random, but I can't always create something that is or appears to be both

But on the plus side, Zelda games are awesome