Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm curious what people who believe very strongly in tarot feel about tarot becoming a popular motif in video games (like The Binding of Isaac) and fanart. I've seen several projects where an artist tries to draw every card in the arcana themed around, say, Kingdom Hearts, or Homestuck.

I still need to play TF2 with you guys. I go through periods of not playing and then really missing it. I main Heavy and Medic in MvM, but I am passable at Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, and Engineer.

WE GOT THE APARTMENT WE WANTED! I have to share a room with my brother now, but we have central air and TWO FULL BATHROOMS! HOLY SHIT! There's also a pool in the apartment complex. So that's pretty rad.

Congrats, Leroy! That's awesome news. That extra bathroom is probably pretty great for a family the size of yours.

WE GOT THE APARTMENT WE WANTED! I have to share a room with my brother now, but we have central air and TWO FULL BATHROOMS! HOLY SHIT! There's also a pool in the apartment complex. So that's pretty rad.

I love you. Come live with me at my new apartment. We'll put you in the cupboard under the stairs. Then you can be like Harry Potter. Everyone wants to be like Harry Potter, right?

Congrats Leroy on getting a new place.

Best part of having an apartment with a pool is all the girls that go to the pool. The worst part of having an apartment with a pool is all the girls that go to the pool. And children, children are the worst part of any pool.

Pool pool could be a sweet gig. I've always wanted to be a rich old woman's pool boy.

I am currently sitting on my recliner using my PC connected to my TV while typing this message in with a wireless keyboard/trackpad thing. I feel like I'm in the far future and it is amazing.

Today windows decided it didn't want to boot up anymore. I spent a while trying to fix it but in the end I gave up and nuked my C drive and reinstalled windows. I've set it up so that loosing my C drive won't actually loose any important data but I probably should have spent some time backing some things up first. there are a bunch of little things to download, install and customize.

So I'm in the middle of moving. If I'm not on much the next couple of days it's because of that. It feels so weird to be tethering my phone to my laptop again.

That sucks, Double H. Are their servers located in the nineties or something? I've bought stuff from them in the past, but it has all been Steam keys.

Never mind, I downloaded the uplay client and activated the game with my code there and I'm now downloading at over a 1Mbps with that so I may be able to play the game this decade.

So, today my family tried to go camping for the weekend but two baby black bears came and started digging around in our cooler. After a gunshot or two in the air the bear and its mom ran away. We didn't want to chance them coming back to the food so we had to pack up and leave at 3am. It is now 4 and I am tired as hell.

I'm making a few of these right now. Don't know what I'm going to do with them.

use em as coaster? I know my parents have a few my grandmother made ages ago

They're bright lemony yellow cotton. I have a bunch of grey superwash wool I could use if I wanted to make coasters. Maybe I could stitch them together...

They're bright lemony yellow cotton. I have a bunch of grey superwash wool I could use if I wanted to make coasters. Maybe I could stitch them together...

And turn them into a fabulous chemise!

And turn them into a fabulous chemise!

Maybe if I was thread instead of worsted weight yarn, but they're ~5" diameter right now..