Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

HOW THE F**K DID THIS GET GREENLIT?

It's a shooter.

Anyone want to help me with my coursework? 5 minute survey. All you need is to have played a game like Canabalt or temple run before.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qN3bM89zbYSBkl6tyloqoEox8ijm7GHw3tgpyx-LIYc/viewform

Pretty please? Serious answers too. Joke answers make me a sad panda.

I took your survey. No jokes.

Anyone want to help me with my coursework? 5 minute survey. All you need is to have played a game like Canabalt or temple run before.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qN3bM89zbYSBkl6tyloqoEox8ijm7GHw3tgpyx-LIYc/viewform

I started, but then realized that you actually need to like endless runners, which unfortunately I do not. So sorry. :(

I wish that gif could cheer me up. I'm just in such a bad mood though. Well actually I'm switching between moods like the crazy person that I am. God, it really sucks.

I'm actually feeling a bit better at the moment. This all has to do with a girl. I think I'm going to be all over the place for the next couple of days at least.

Eeeeesh, this Warcraft Editor is really throwing me for a loop with all it's weird exceptions to normal programming language capabilities

You can't declare arrays! You can't write regular and/or statements without writing 2 different functions. And these are just the problems I've run into so far

Thanks to everyone who took the survey!(I think 4 people took it from here?). We're up to 31 responses now, but the more the merrier.

Oh, and don't worry about not being able to fill it out Darth, at least you had the intention of helping!

Does Robot Unicorn Attack count as an infinite runner? I started taking the survey but stopped because I wasn't sure what I was answering the questions about.

Does Robot Unicorn Attack count as an infinite runner? I started taking the survey but stopped because I wasn't sure what I was answering the questions about.

Ooh, if it is then count me in for the survey as well. That game saved me from many boring hours waiting around last sem

Oh man... must... not... play... Robot Unicorn Attack...

I managed to get all my roommates (and their friends) addicted to that game. Not sure how I found it in the first place.

I'll allow it. We need more people who play the 2D sort!

Some people counted Sonic CD as a running game. ¬_¬

I never played an infinite runner because I don't own a mobile phone or tablet. So I would but I have nothing to contribute.

Did it have to be infinite runners? If so I missed that. I thought it was runners in general.

And you don't have a mobile phone? That's pretty unusual in this day and age.

I don't have a phone either I never really leave the house and I have no one to call so I've never really seen the point...

The best way to make a Doctor Who game would be it starts off with him regenerating and then you make your own Doctor.
The best way to make a Doctor Who game would be to make it an actual adventure game, because THIS:

Dr-Who-games-024.jpg

Yeah, that's just plain false advertising. 'Adventures' my arse.

I don't own a phone either. If I did people might call me.

Yeah. That. I hate to talk to people over the phone. (or the 3DS, seriously how did I let that happen!)

Let me explain that more. I seem to be kinda fine when I don't have to hold the phone to my ear at least. So the 3DS "call" thingie was actually okay.

Its a good thing that you can opt out of chatting on the 3DS though.

(Otherwise it would be annoying to hear the relentless gloating! xD)

I got a phone because I need to coordinate with people and it's easier to keep a phone in my pocket than to carry around my computer with me where ever I go.

And I never thought I'd use a smart phone... and now I don't know how I could have thought that. Just the ability to take notes on interesting things where ever I go is worth the price of admission, not even counting quick fact checking and the ability to keep Skype conversations going even when I have to go walk somewhere without wifi. And the tethering. And the remote computer access. If I could get a tiny phonecover that turned into a tiny keyboard, I might not even need to ever carry a computer around anymore.

Also, totally not related, but BABY OTTERS!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKgqDm6-f-aawuHoJtghHiRAdRuycQ5cyeCTbDqHiPbx8E-9NC