Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Calvin in Hobbes warms my soul like nothing else.

You guys want to see some cool stuff that I favorited on etsy?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/161674368/leatherface-taxidermy-rat-texas-chainsaw?ref=favs_view_7

How is no-one else interested in this? It's a taxidermied rat dressed up like the guy from texas chainsaw massacre with an apron made from a cows embryonic sack. I'm pretty sure it's like the greatest thing I'll ever have a chance to own.

Good luck buying that before The Bloggess gets it.

Unless you are The Bloggess. In which case, go ahead!

The Regresty lady?

Just had our first (and probably only) trick-or-treaters of the night. We were the first people to give him anything.

And all I gave him were a bunch of "Mallow Kebabs" that went out of date in May.

...I'm evil.

Just had our first (and probably only) trick-or-treaters of the night. We were the first people to give him anything.

And all I gave him were a bunch of "Mallow Kebabs" that went out of date in May.

...I'm evil.

You deserve to be egged!

I have a big bucket of candy to hand out. Whatever I don't hand out, I'm bringing to the office so that my wife and I don't eat it all, ourselves.

GOG.com gave me a code for all 3 Kyrania adventure games, and none of the readers of my blog seem to want it. So, I thought I'd post a heads up here about it. Click on my blog link in my signature to enter the contest if you want it (your odds of winning the contest are really good, since so far no one has entered).

We disable the doorbell every year on Halloween.

What if they figure out how to knock on the door with there fist?

It's too low tech for their iMinds.

GOG.com gave me a code for all 3 Kyrania adventure games, and none of the readers of my blog seem to want it. So, I thought I'd post a heads up here about it. Click on my blog link in my signature to enter the contest if you want it (your odds of winning the contest are really good, since so far no one has entered).

I own all three on GOG and I'm very fond of the first two games. I never finished the third, since I couldn't get into the story at all, despite it having some very interesting gameplay mechanics. Hand of Fate might be on my top 30 list of favorite adventure games of all time.

As much as I would love to enter that, I'm not registering for a site just to make ONE post.

You don't have a GOG account? Really? But you're missing out on so many great classics.

EDIT: Sorry, I completely misread that despite quoting it. I get it now.

ONLINE PASSES ARE DEAD!

...words fail me. It's like... like they WANT us to start liking them again...

Which is a shame because there was nothing wrong with online passes IMO.

but I'll be renting AC4 for this month, so I'll take it for now if it means more multiplayer fun :P.

Also screw you gamefy for seeing this giant list of games, most of which have "available now" status(aka this game will be the one shipped), with 2 different versions of AC4 on the top of the list just so I've got good chances of AC4 being the rental, and they send me a game not actually on my rental's list(Batman Arkham Asylum, which is a good game, but I already beaten it). The second game better be AC4!

Ah, but those are easily ignored. Online passes... not so much.

If you buy new they are pretty easy to ignore.

I only follow Batman and I wait for the collections. It's okay so far.

Review #5 is in the bag! Woo!

Now I just have to start on the final two... ugh. These... these are where they start getting REALLY painful.

Thankfully these are the two I did with a proper script, so that should help. A bit. A-heh.

EDIT: GAH! Halfway through rendering the thing and I realize I forgot to acknowledge that clip from Sexy Beast I used! Oops. Now I hav to stop it, edit the text and then re-compile it. Hey ho, at least I remembered...

The full title of the module is Mathematical Modelling for Problem Solving, and essentially the test covered number systems (binary & hexadecimal), sets, logic and functions.