Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Sorry to hear that you've been down. I think everyone knows that you prefer manly men to boys.

It's cool that you did so well on the test, Leroy. I like having you back here, but I'm less active with posting on DFAF now that I'm not working and have less access to a computer.

Speaking of being down, I seem to have been struck with a wave of depression again. I'm on the verge of tears typing this, and I don't know why. Guess I'll go watch the Lion King again. That usually helps get it all out my system. Doesn't tackle the root of the issue of course, but helps me throw out some emotions.

Speaking of being down, I seem to have been struck with a wave of depression again. I'm on the verge of tears typing this, and I don't know why. Guess I'll go watch the Lion King again. That usually helps get it all out my system. Doesn't tackle the root of the issue of course, but helps me throw out some emotions.

Be Prepared always cheers me up.

I love the Lion King but my problem is whenever I watch it always support the bad guy...

Scar was a better King than Simba...

He united the Hyenas and Lions in an alliance and the only problem everyone had was that it didn't rain...

If Simba had turned up a week later Scar would have been praised for bringing the rain back, Simba's entire empire relied on luck...

Be Prepared always cheers me up.

That's my go to song when I'm feeling angry. Because I can concentrate all my emotions through it. But the concept of the Lion King pulls at a lot of strings from my past, which allows me to very easily cry everything out my system until I'm empty.

But yeah, Hudomonkey makes a valid point. Scar removed Mufasa's two tier society, promoted equality between races and such. His methods were just a bit underhanded.

And I'm actually gonna watch it on time this year! *hopes laptop battery lasts entire episode else bother*

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/DavidGalindo/20140109/208337/How_much_do_indie_PC_devs_make_anyways_Part_V.php

This is a good article and it gives wannabe game devs like myself some hope for the future. (I was actually planning a similar route to making a game, some small warmup projects in Game Maker (I got the pro version of Game Maker as well in the last sale), and then once I get into the swing of things, make some stuff to sell. (As a hobby for me on the side of regular work)

I got the same tools, some pretty good know-how, I really need to organise myself more and start developing those skills.

(I KNOW I'm capable of decent work. I'm a university student for Pete's sake! I just struggle to buckle down and work on stuff. It takes a long time for me to get into crunch mode especially if it isn't mandatory X_X)

Oh Zod, don't get me started on knuckling down. I've got three video reviews that need putting together and I just can't seem to focus on them - I keep finding things to distract me and stuff. Much as I hate giving myself deadlines, they're useful in that regard.

(Doesn't help that I've gotten back into anime. Stupid Gosick being so bloody good... grr grr...)

Well Sherlock was awesome tonight...

I wasn't too sure about the previous 2 episodes but that one made up for the whole series, absolutely superb...

Ok why the hell did you make me a pedo on this!

Honest? I couldn't think of anything else. I was gonna do drug addict, but that wasn't good enough. Sorry if it pissed you off.

Honest? I couldn't think of anything else. I was gonna do drug addict, but that wasn't good enough. Sorry if it pissed you off.

Nah its ok I over reacted. Ik no one thinks I am or I'd (rightly) be chased off this place. No hard feelings. (For the record I'm also straight edge non drug user so I realize I'm a limited character.)

Because you're you, Coolsome.

Read it, want more. MOOOOOOORE!

Roger Moore?

Man+with+the+Golden+Gun+-+James+&+Moore.jpg

That's gonna piss Marsden off something fierce!

Nah its ok I over reacted. Ik no one thinks I am or I'd (rightly) be chased off this place. No hard feelings. (For the record I'm also straight edge non drug user so I realize I'm a limited character.)

So what you're saying is that you're /naturally/ a weirdo rather than it simply being drug-induced?

;)