Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Ok why the hell did you make me a pedo on this!

Honest? I couldn't think of anything else. I was gonna do drug addict, but that wasn't good enough. Sorry if it pissed you off.

Nah its ok I over reacted. Ik no one thinks I am or I'd (rightly) be chased off this place. No hard feelings. (For the record I'm also straight edge non drug user so I realize I'm a limited character.)

So what you're saying is that you're /naturally/ a weirdo rather than it simply being drug-induced?

;)

Maybe I'm the only normal one.

l.jpg

OMG Jay's Jayburgers are made from Jay!

Speaking of being down, I seem to have been struck with a wave of depression again. I'm on the verge of tears typing this, and I don't know why. Guess I'll go watch the Lion King again. That usually helps get it all out my system. Doesn't tackle the root of the issue of course, but helps me throw out some emotions.

Well that didn't work. Now I just feel empty. And fed up. And I seem to have gained the urge to break things.

I am seriously considering becoming a super villain. Any takers to be my goons/arch nemesis?

I'm always up for being an Evil super Villain...

I'll happily take the role of Rival Villain who breaks into the Banks 5 minutes before you and leaves taunting letters behind in the Gold's place...

I have a hard enough time convincing people that I'm NOT a supervillain. Well, you know what they say. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, amirite?

Speaking of being down, I seem to have been struck with a wave of depression again. I'm on the verge of tears typing this, and I don't know why. Guess I'll go watch the Lion King again. That usually helps get it all out my system. Doesn't tackle the root of the issue of course, but helps me throw out some emotions.

Well that didn't work. Now I just feel empty. And fed up. And I seem to have gained the urge to break things.

I am seriously considering becoming a super villain. Any takers to be my goons/arch nemesis?

I am too lazy to be a super villain. Do you need a competent side kick?

So we have a team of four, an incompetent sidekick plus one rogue element. (Is that the right word for a group of supervillains?) We just need a dastardly plan. And a hero to square off against I suppose.

*whispers* Yo Batman we can make a deal I can take care of this group of miscreants for you in exchange for one night without any disruption and a week head start on you, you know it makes sense :)

Hey, Batman! Think fast!

*throws bomb to Batman before running off into the night.*

*Stuffs bomb down thugs pants, smiles, and throws him down manhole*

*Uses Force Choke, snaps Batman's neck, then throws him down the manhole right before the bomb explodes*

Well, who's for pancakes?

*villains arrive at pancake house to find it destroyed by Superman after his fight with Faora in Man of Steel*

Good God, I love that movie!

I just hope Broken Age is made available early enough in the day for Europeans that we get to play it tomorrow.