Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm breeding atm. Though I won't have a internet connection for the next 2 hours

I have no idea what's going on and that's the first thing I read.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

I just watched Devil for the first time. It had a great premise of a few people trapped in an elevator with faulty lights, and someone in the elevator is a killer. Each time the lights go out, the killer strikes. The twist is that it is the Devil. An amazing Hitchcockian idea, ruined by M. Night Shyamalan's relentless need for a stupid twist that doesn't fit in with the rest of the story.

Oh, and the way a guy knows the Devil has come is by toast landing jelly side up. Yup. It's that bad.

The way my relationships have usually gone is that we were friends first, usually friends with no initial intention of romance, and it just sort of blossomed from there. So being friend material isn't bad, at least in my eyes, and even if you never end up in a relationship, at least you have someone to confide in, spend time with, etc. who genuinely likes and wants to spend time with you.

Well, maybe don't declare your undying love for her then :P

Maybe just say that, if she's up for it, maybe she'd like to do something? And if it goes well, maybe say that you'd like to see more of her?

I'm gonna try at least.

FGXTfkNl.jpg

Oh, and thanks to everyone who did my running games survey a while back. I got a first in the module!

Glad to hear it, Friar!

In other news:

GgyYinDW0uA

Watch that video.

And then go play the demo yourselves. And maybe considerer donating some cash to the dev, since he can't legally sell this and so will have to make it a free download, so donations are the only way you can shut and and give your money.

Glad to hear it, Friar!

In other news:

GgyYinDW0uA

Watch that video.

And then go play the demo yourselves. And maybe considerer donating some cash to the dev, since he can't legally sell this and so will have to make it a free download, so donations are the only way you can shut and and give your money.

Well, he could probably sell it if he changed the names of the machines to spoofs. Just have it so that everyone can tell that the Donkey Kong machine is a DK machine, but have it as a satirical version of it, if that makes sense. Donkey Kang. With a giant kangaroo instead. Or something a bit cleverer.

I do too. I really, really do.

Pretty much the only thing about the new site that I like is the preview of the most popular threads in each sub-section has, but that's just from a mod perspective. *sigh*

Oh, and I miss being able to type *sigh*. Doing that over there now italicizes it.

The Old site was so lovely ,the first forum I really enjoyed...

The New site feels like they have just swept their entire past under the carpet in the 'show all games' and has just left some Reddit styled mess aimed completely at Q&A and support and not at creating a community...

Yeah, it really does. The lack of satisfactory mod tools doesn't help. This... thing was a mess from the start.

(Had to stop myself from saying 'could we keep discussion of this to the relevant thread', clearly I'm letting this whole mod thing get to me)

CAPTAIN COLD?! YOU GOTTA BE EFFIN' KIDDING ME!

Look to the far left, if you don't know what I mean.

CAPTAIN COLD?! YOU GOTTA BE EFFIN' KIDDING ME!

Yeah, Luthor's bringing Captain Cold with him into the Justice League.

Also, note the lack of Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern.