Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm looking but I still don't know what you mean.

He's the guy to the left of Batman. He's pretty much the Flash's version of Mr. Freeze. And he's also pretty lame.

Why not throw in Penguin or The Toymaker while your at it.

Actually, it's Toyman. And where's Captain Boomerang? Or Crazy Quilt? Or Polka Dot Man? Or Mr. Mxyzptlk?

WHERE IS OCEAN MASTER?!

Why not throw in Penguin or The Toymaker while your at it.

Actually, it's Toyman.

Yea I was mixing him up with a baaad rifftrax short about a puppeteer with a god complex.

What about Mad Hatter? I'd love to see that devious little pedophile in there!

So I spent tonight in a pub local to where I live with my friends and while I was there I found out that yesterday Shia LaBeouf was there and got into what was reported to be a bar fight but in looked more like a very bad attempt at head butting someone (according to the very poor mobile video clips that are online somewhere).

Just thought that was weird.

So I spent tonight in a pub local to where I live with my friends and while I was there I found out that yesterday Shia LaBeouf was there and got into what was reported to be a bar fight but in looked more like a very bad attempt at head butting someone (according to the very poor mobile video clips that are online somewhere).

I don't know why this reminds me, but a few days ago a bomb went off near my house in San Francisco. Effed up a liquor store and set a house on fire.

I don't know why this reminds me, but a few days ago a bomb went off near my house in San Francisco. Effed up a liquor store and set a house on fire.

I live in a boring place. Lots of families with young children and an ever-growing number of retirees.

On the other hand, my house is directly across the field where the helevac for our area is, so we know when shit is going down faster than anyone else in the area.

Hey, all!

I apologize profusely for my long absence- been busy with lots of stuff, both work, family, and social-wise. Will try to post here again as soon as I get more time.

How's everyone been? Crème brûlée rules!

ACEFOX! I was wondering where you'd been.

Medacris drew and colored my new avatar. Bow before her artistic talents, mortals!

Welcome back, Ace! How's it been? I love Crème brûlée too. I'm kind of sad that I won't be able to see my sister on her birthday this year, we usually have that for her birthday dessert.

ACEFOX! I was wondering where you'd been.

Medacris drew and colored my new avatar. Bow before her artistic talents, mortals!

Glad you liked it, Leroy! 'Least I could do for you for joining Bookdust and I on Skypechats/watching Farscape and Community. Now our avatars match, heh.

This is stupid, yet I know someone here is going to find it funny. Here's SHERLOCK: THE MUSICAL.

Yeah, it looks awesome. You also removed the quote matching your old avatar from your signature.

Here's something random. Anyone know which anime this is from?

tumblr_mo77fusajy1spwngeo1_500.gif

EDIT: Never mind, a brief bit of Googling has revealed the answer.

So now that I know... cookie to the first person to tell me what it is.

Sword Art Online, but the only reason I know that is because I probably went through the exact same Google-related process that you did.

This is stupid, yet I know someone here is going to find it funny. Here's SHERLOCK: THE MUSICAL.

Ah, I saw that the other day. It's awesome. Love their work.

In other news, today's exam couldn't have gone much worse.

Ah, I saw that the other day. It's awesome. Love their work.

In other news, today's exam couldn't have gone much worse.

Aww I'm sorry about that.

Cheers. Hopefully my coursework marks will pull my overall score up to a pass. Or my other module grades will cover for a fail.

Here's something random. Anyone know which anime this is from?

tumblr_mo77fusajy1spwngeo1_500.gif

EDIT: Never mind, a brief bit of Googling has revealed the answer.

So now that I know... cookie to the first person to tell me what it is.

Sword Art's an alright anime. The second half gets pretty stupid, but it had a pretty great ending.