Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Just buy the recently released collection of Series 1, 2 and 3. Because of COURSE it's already out.

Or wait until they've completely finished with the series, and buy THAT collection in around 8 years time.

Just buy the recently released collection of Series 1, 2 and 3. Because of COURSE it's already out.

Or wait until they've completely finished with the series, and buy THAT collection in around 8 years time.

I have 1 an 2 so I'm gonna buy 3 and the Granada series box set.

tumblr_mg7a0eeSSu1rswfj6o2_400.gif

No, 8 years time will only take you up to series 4. There's a series 5 planned too!

I'm suffering from a mild case of forum fatigue with everything going on in the DFA sub forums. With the huge amount of almost similar threads it's just way too much for me to get into with the limited time I spend on the forums in a day, but there are some interesting discussions that I'd like follow, only they're often spread out over multiple threads. I just end up skimming things and don't end up posting much at all.

I have 1 an 2 so I'm gonna buy 3 and the Granada series box set.

tumblr_mg7a0eeSSu1rswfj6o2_400.gif

]

This reminds me, I fu**ing hate Elementary.

Sword Art Online's on my increasingly large list of 'anime to check out', RIGHT after 'The Devil is a Part-Timer'.
I recommend Kill la Kill and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I just got into the second one myself. It's fucking awesome. And the end credits introduced me to this kick ass song.

The thing is, I don't tend to like anime that's too... out there, if that makes sense.

I'm really boring with these things. Stuff set on Earth in (roughly) present day tends to be my sort of thing... though there are exceptions (I really enjoyed the early episodes of Gosick - the ones with the Sherlock Holmes-style mysteries - and I also enjoyed Zero no Tsukaima).

I'm suffering from a mild case of forum fatigue with everything going on in the DFA sub forums. With the huge amount of almost similar threads it's just way too much for me to get into with the limited time I spend on the forums in a day, but there are some interesting discussions that I'd like follow, only they're often spread out over multiple threads. I just end up skimming things and don't end up posting much at all.

There's more to DFAF then this section?

Well Xbox and machinima are being pretty shady...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/131454-Microsoft-Offering-3-per-CPM-for-YouTubers-to-Promote-Xbox-One

The weirdest thing about this secret campaign is how little Microsoft seem to be investing in it with a total of 1.25 million views they are only investing $3750 between the entire network which is a lot less than I'd expect...

My cousin told me he got shot and it hurt, and I immediately started worrying, until my aunt texted me to clarify that he got a shot at the doctor's office, and it was just a poor choice of words. I'm glad there's nothing to worry about.

There's more to DFAF then this section?

Haha. Yeah, that depends. This is the most interesting section for the most part at least.

I sort of had the same problem when TTG made BttF:TG. Up until then I would read pretty much anything anyone posted, even though I was always more of a lurker there. After that I decided I'd have to withdraw to General Chat and only occasionally read the sections for their classic games. I don't envy anyone being a moderator there after TWD.

I usually stay out of the Broken Age section unless there's an announcement or new doc episode anymore. It's full of entitled douchebags who think they know everything.

I usually stay out of the Broken Age section unless there's an announcement or new doc episode anymore. It's full of entitled douchebags who think they know everything.

Yeah, there's a lot of that. I also don't envy the people who has to create meaningful tasks in an issue tracker based on the posts in the bug/feedback forums.

@medacris: How old is your cousin? Sounds weird to say that he got shot when he got a shot.

Well this... this just looks AWFUL.

I mean, we all knew it wasn't going to be very good, but this... oh lord...

I don't mind the occasional rail shooter, but what's going on with the QTE nonsense in that?

x13fo6wpnXk

wow.

such explosion.

so blood.

very gun.

wow.

I don't mind the occasional rail shooter, but what's going on with the QTE nonsense in that?

The sad thing is I don't think they can even milk Rambo be, well, Rambo, since the GENERIC FPS PROTAGONIST is model after him...

He's 13 or 14. He's a nice kid, not always the sharpest tool in the tool shed, but still, an easy typo to make. I'm just glad there was nothing to worry about.

I just spotted a thread for a "Christ Centered Gamer" review of Broken Age in that backer forum. I must resist the urge to snark... >_>;

Edit: I mean, isn't the girl's story an allegory about defying religious and moral traditions that cause suffering?

Um... Who's "everyone"?

The movie has average scores at worst and has a strong cult following. I personally really liked it. Roth was hilarious.

Edit: Ah critics. The critics hated it. What do they know.

I just spotted a thread for a "Christ Centered Gamer" review of Broken Age in that backer forum. I must resist the urge to snark... >_>;

Edit: I mean, isn't the girl's story an allegory about defying religious and moral traditions that cause suffering?

I checked it out, it's a pretty run-of-the-mill review. Not very long, maybe 600-700 words?

It is kinda weird that the review mentions that people might have issues with "the OMG phrase being used in full throughout the game".

I checked it out, it's a pretty run-of-the-mill review. Not very long, maybe 600-700 words?

It is kinda weird that the review mentions that people might have issues with "the OMG phrase being used in full throughout the game".

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."

Yeah, I wondered about that too, since I didn't know that was considered immoral to do that, but according to the internet it is to Christian conservatives.

He's 13 or 14. He's a nice kid, not always the sharpest tool in the tool shed, but still, an easy typo to make. I'm just glad there was nothing to worry about.

Ah, I didn't get that he told you that in writing. Yeah, it's an easy typo to make. I'm glad he's ok.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."

Yeah, I wondered about that too, since I didn't know that was considered immoral to do that, but according to the internet it is to Christian conservatives.

Maybe they shouldn't give their god such a commonly used name, then. If you call your god God, what do you expect, really?