Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Um... Who's "everyone"?

The movie has average scores at worst and has a strong cult following. I personally really liked it. Roth was hilarious.

Edit: Ah critics. The critics hated it. What do they know.

My favorite segments were The Misbehavers and The Man From Hollywood. Effing Screen Actors Guild went after Bruce Willis for being in the movie for free.

Dang man, it's like my monitor is always way too bright and the colors too contrasted. Or maybe it's my eyes. Maybe I should get out of my hovel and get some sunshine or something

I'm not familiar with Four Rooms, what's it about?

I treat "oh my God" as an expression rather than anything religious, but I can see how it might bother some people who are more religious than I am.

Dang man, it's like my monitor is always way too bright and the colors too contrasted. Or maybe it's my eyes. Maybe I should get out of my hovel and get some sunshine or something

when you start describing where you're living as a "hovel" it is probably best to spend less time in it

Eh, it's not that. I just don't have anything to do or anywhere to go when I'm not at college. So I just stay indoors, in my room, on my computer all the time.

Eh, it's not that. I just don't have anything to do or anywhere to go when I'm not at college. So I just stay indoors, in my room, on my computer all the time.

Same here. There's not much to do nearby unless you have/know someone who has a car.

A bellhop is left in charge of a hotel for the night and is involved with events taking place in four different rooms, each written and directed by a different person(Rodriguez and Tarantino among them).

Same here. There's not much to do nearby unless you have/know someone who has a car.

it’s like we all just come to dfaf because we have nothing better to do

this website is built on a bed of loneliness

a modern tragedy

A bellhop is left in charge of a hotel for the night and is involved with events taking place in four different rooms, each written and directed by a different person(Rodriguez and Tarantino among them).

Oh, neat. I like Tarentino, and I haven't seen anything of Rodriguez's that isn't Machete, but I liked it.

Practicing some Binary arithmetic for an exam tomorrow. Anyone want to suggest some numbers for me? Negative and positive. Whole numbers. And under 1000.

Things have actually been active here lately. It takes a lot to pull my attention away from Facebook these days, but ya'll are managing to do it.

Practicing some Binary arithmetic for an exam tomorrow. Anyone want to suggest some numbers for me? Negative and positive. Whole numbers. And under 1000.

Thanks a bunch. 374-616 created an interesting problem that I hadn't though about, so thanks for the numbers.

That FFVI remake looks like an abomination.

I've just kind of pretended that Square stopped doing anything Final Fantasy-related past the early 2000's. I adored FFIX, I thought FFX was okay, and I haven't played any past that.

Oh, neat. I like Tarentino, and I haven't seen anything of Rodriguez's that isn't Machete, but I liked it.

Rodriguez is okay. Just don't watch the Spy Kids movies. Or The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."

Yeah, I wondered about that too, since I didn't know that was considered immoral to do that, but according to the internet it is to Christian conservatives.

I'm a devout Catholic and I don't find the term at all offensive. I mean, I use it all the time. That viewpoint is pretty much held by Christian fundamentalists.

Rodriguez is okay. Just don't watch the Spy Kids movies. Or The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

Now now, the first two Spy Kids movies are fine. It's the third and fourth ones that suck balls.

Now now, the first two Spy Kids movies are fine. It's the third and fourth ones that suck balls.

They don't suck balls. They suck donkey d***. Seriously, I could never get over how stupid I found those movies.

You're saying that the movie with these things in it is fine?

thumb.gif

Not a problem.

In other news, Squeenix are still making terrible, terrible decisions:

VnmnxWU.jpg

HOW CAN THIS BE THE SAME COMPANY THAT DID THE PSP REMAKES.

The shitty-looking DS remakes are bad enough, but at least those are using 3D models and it sort of makes sense that they'd prefer that kind of suck as "modern".

But this?

Seriously, THIS?!

What the fuck.