Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

This is simply depressing...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/131533-Candy-Crush-Saga-Dev-Attempts-to-Block-Banner-Saga-Trademark

King attempting to trademark the word 'Candy' was at least comical but them interfering and causing trouble to a Real game using a word that has been used for a thousand years which is actually used in proper context here unlike in Candy Crush...

The game isn't even on IOS it is a PC game for goodness sake...

My computer just blue screened and I have no reason as to why.

(It wasn't overheating and I wasn't doing anything unusual, just watching a random video on Polaris while having skype open in the background)

Hmmm... how curiously odd.

My computer just blue screened and I have no reason as to why.

(It wasn't overheating and I wasn't doing anything unusual, just watching a random video on Polaris while having skype open in the background)

Hmmm... how curiously odd.

For weird bluescreens that happen out of nowhere on an otherwise healthy and clean computer, it's usually flaky drivers at fault. Sometimes you can find out exactly what caused it if you do some digging around in the error logs.

On another note, and forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but it seems that Telltale's license to distribute the Wallace and Gromit game has expired, and they apparently have no plans to renew the license, so that particular game is no longer available for purchase in digital form anywhere.

... I probably should have grabbed that game the many times I had the chance. Oh well.

That's a real shame I loved Wallace and Gromit Grand adventures ,it was the game that introduced me to Telltale and Adventure games in general...

As someone who loved Wallace and Gromit they were near perfect for me other than the lack of Peter Sallis of course...

Where's Double H? I just found this awesome thing, and he needs to see it!

That's pretty awesome even though the story is kind of meh. Very cool for something made mostly by only one guy.

What on earth is McCoy staring at?

Also Exam season is officially over for me now, yay! Now I have 4 days to do whatever I please with no work hanging over my head for the first time in MONTHS. I don't know what to do with myself...

The best band to ever grace God's green earth is Van Halen. The first rock song I ever listened to was Panama, and I thought it to be pure badassery. I am not trying to spam here or anything, but seriously, Van Halen is awesome.

It's available in the bundle here for example:

http://fast2play.de/category/1343/telltale-games-bundle-steam-key/

(German Site)

If you really must have it these key sites may be your last chance. Or you can try to find the German retail copies.

(one for each episode. Why Daedalic, why?)

My bank freaks out whenever I make a transaction with a company outside the US (even Green Man Gaming tripped the automatic fraud protection) and I'd rather not deal with that if I can help it.

I've found an affordable physical copy of all 4 episodes on Amazon, I'll probably go for it while it's cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/Wallace-Gromits-Grand-Adventure-PC/dp/B002ZOK7GG/

The best band to ever grace God's green earth is Van Halen. The first rock song I ever listened to was Panama, and I thought it to be pure badassery. I am not trying to spam here or anything, but seriously, Van Halen is awesome.

Yeah, Van Halen is awesome. Jump is the greatest cure for a bad mood.

I'm gonna point this out. I live in San Francisco, where Double Fine and Ubisoft have their headquarters, Lucasarts had their shop set up in the Presidio (the Yoda statue is still there), and If I drive 30 minutes upward towards Marin County and San Rafael, there's Telltale Games. The Bay Area, baby!

I really have to commend Mark Hamill for enduring an AMA for his charity. Some of it is interesting, most of it is stupid Star Wars questions, but he played ball. I feel dirty linking to Reddit and it's not hard to search, so I wont link it.

Confessions:

1. I misheard that Van Halen song as "Animal" for the longest time

2. My favorite Mark Hamill role is Senator Stampingston from Metalocalypse, because he deadpans the most amazingly bizarre dialogue

I must say I'm a little ****ed up right now, lots of drinking since 6pm (it's now 3:15 am, ish) and most of it vodka which itsn't really doing me any favours expect being able to think less obsessively about the woman I really like.

has tim ever said my name? i forget. if he hasn't i demand he appear and say my name. i will wait.

I must say I'm a little ****ed up right now, lots of drinking since 6pm (it's now 3:15 am, ish) and most of it vodka which itsn't really doing me any favours expect being able to think less obsessively about the woman I really like.

this sounds unhealthy

I just changed a toilet seat.

I AM MANLY.

Also, Dashing - that only really works for the first verse. It just sort of falls apart afterwards.

has tim ever said my name? i forget. if he hasn't i demand he appear and say my name. i will wait.

Didn't he once say that you're the coolest and most rad fan that posts on the Double Fine Action Forum?

Thought exercise:

Listen to "Let It Go" from Frozen, but think of it as a song about farts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

Am I the only one who hasn't seen this film?! I want to see it so badly...

My younger brother got "Now Thats What I Call Disney"

I've already stolen and ripped all the music of it.

(MINE MINE MINE!!)

Still it doesn't have most of my favourite Disney songs. ;_;

Tim said I was the best a couple of weeks ago.

I win.

Are you sure he didn't just say "Tim is the best!" and you took it to mean you, while really he was talking about himself in the third person?