Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Has the forum been lagging like crazy for anyone else today?
YES. Thank you for mentioning it it's good to know I'm not alone.

It's not too bad except when I try to post something, at which point it takes forever.

Also, watch:

eCDmFgV49Rg

...did you watch it? DID YOU?

There's a certain someone in that video that comes back from the grave...

That's only funny because I actually did run track for a season. But not until high school and my sprinting career ended suddenly when I realized I really, really didn't like it.

Has the forum been lagging like crazy for anyone else today?
YES. Thank you for mentioning it it's good to know I'm not alone.

It's not too bad except when I try to post something, at which point it takes forever.

Also, watch:

eCDmFgV49Rg

...did you watch it? DID YOU?

There's a certain someone in that video that comes back from the grave...

Didn't the super adventure league turn him into darth vader at the end of that episode?

Didn't the super adventure league turn him into darth vader at the end of that episode?
...are you seriously questioning the logic and continuity of a South Park story?

...REALLY?

Hey, sometimes they have continuity. Plus it would be a way to get you to fight the super adventure league. Those creepy bastards.

Well bear in mind most of this game is just the kids pretending to be more epic than life actually is, so there's your explanation - they could actually just be imagining it.

Well bear in mind most of this game is just the kids pretending to be more epic than life actually is, so there's your explanation - they could actually just be imagining it.

WHAT IF...

500px-Conspiracy-keanu.jpg

IT'S ALL JUST OUR IMAGINATION?

The new Dungeon Keeper game is ingenious I was worried when they cartoonafied the graphics and tone of the game it would be less evil but they managed to put all of the darkness, corruption and evil of the original game into the payment model and grind keeping it very true to the spirit of the original game...

This new Dungeon Keeper is one of the most insulting mobile games I've ever encountered. It jokes about micro-transactions before pretty much forcing you to partake in them anyway, it costs an arm and a leg to make any progress whatsoever, it moves at a pitifully slow pace, it's linear as all hell and worst of all it barely even resembles the classic games in any way aside from the glossy paint-job they've done.

This is everything wrong with fee-to-play games summed up in one neat little nutshell and everyone involved in the making of it, from EA to the guy who did the logo, should be buried under 50 meters of concrete and left with nothing but a spoon and a week-old block of brown bread.

Were you not paying attention, Coolsome? It means Gallifrey falls no more, ie: it survives in a pocket universe or something.

Honestly. And you call yourself a fan...

My physical copy of the TTG Wallace & Gromit game made it to me without somehow magically evaporating at some point in its journey, which I was partially expecting to happen since I only paid $3 for international shipping.

I feel my brain is about to explode. Sweeping sweeps of emotion from anger to sadness and I'm just sat here typing on a keyboard as if that'll fucking fix anything. I'd punch the keyboard (ok, done that already and all that happened is random characters appeared as well as a new Firefox window) but that doesn't accomplish anything. It's probably best if I just curl up into a foetal position and try to forget everything.

Naw man, use the forum as a way to vent, worst case scenario is people ignore it and just keep being random.

Maybe just try laying down, turning off the lights and just... let your mind go through its motions. I've got all kinds of things wrong with my life and that always seems to help.

Also I want to say that SHEESH there are alot of uptight fuckwads flooding the BA forums. So much whinging about 'not a real adventure game, not like the classics'.

Well hey idiots it's not the 90s anymore and DF or anyone else don't have to make dumb games that fit your incredibly limited and nostalgic view of a ~real game~ and that those same people can go fuck off and find some other company that'll cater to their wants.

They can't even use the guise of holding DF or games to a higher standard when you expect them to go backwards and emulate games that are ancient as all hell and outdated. Like, I can't even say I'm a huge fan of DF or anything since I haven't played anything other than Psychonauts thus far (not even the classic Lucasarts games either), but it really grinds my gears that DF gets so much shit for going out of their way to shake things up and not limit themselves to just one genre or style

It was Stacking and yeah I need to play it. Been caught up with my regular competitive TF2 crap and then I can't do even that any more because of other crap.

I'm gonna install it on my laptop and play it on the go. Haven't had much access to my desktop anyway.

Right. I got Costume Quest for a couple other people. Wasn't sure if that was you or not. Man, I gave people a lot of crap during the holiday sale.