Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Anyone watching this? Possibly the most painful thing I have ever seen. 13,000 people playing Pokémon red by inputting the button presses in the comments. They just spent four hours trying to escape Cerulean, only to accidentally jump a barrier back in. That had me laughing for a solid couple of minutes.

*edit*

Well theres a thread about it, so I guess someone is... D'oh!

I was looking at some exotic cat breeds and it makes me want to have a big house full of exotic cats look at some of these crazy fellas

this came up when google imaged elf cat I think the one on the left is an elf and the one on the right is a sphinx but they look cool anyway

elf+kittens.jpg

norweigan forest cat

norwegian-forest-cat-chases-fox-5-510x600.jpg

savannah cat

gse_multipart39238.jpg

I feel like the last two could beat up a lot of dogs.

And this is a peterbald, they have webbed feet

Peterbald-Kittens1-522x330.jpg

They're cool, I was reading that their size and price correlates with how many generations removed from actual savannah cats they are. First generations are at least 22k in the US. I'd like one someday but right now there are a lot of things that I'd spend that money on first. Also I don't know how I'd feel about having an indoor/outdoor cat that costs more than some cars. I think indoor/outdoor cats have a better quality of life but one of those would get kitten-napped pretty quick I think.

What's up assman? Do you still live in Puerto-Rico or wherever?

I'm doing a double post because this is so unrelated.

I forgot today was valentines day and then I was at the drug store and there was this girl that went to my highschool. She all 'oh hey no way how are you' and I was doing the usual trying to be polite and acting excited to see someone, asked her how she was. Then she was like 'I'm having a shitty day, even worse since it's valentines day; actually just a really shitty life'. I had a straight face because it was kind of sad and then someone that worked there was walking behind her turned and made eye contact with me when he heard the comment and just gave me the weirdest look. Then I burst out laughing. Then she was like 'I better get going'.

Yes, in I still live in the island of contrast! Why do I say contrast? Though Puerto Rico is an island of beauty, ugly always rears it's head. Drugs, murder, and violation, also known as the DMV. However a new hero has emerged! A vigilante who fights for justice! His name? Assman. So because of this, I've decided to become: A HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN!

Holy crap man cats are cool and all but, 22K! I personally have three cats they're indoor/outdoor (however in Puerto Rico most cats are outdoor) for the most part they're safe, but my Siamese gets into trouble a lot. Hey on the other hand, no poop to clean!

I'm doing a double post because this is so unrelated.

I forgot today was valentines day and then I was at the drug store and there was this girl that went to my highschool. She all 'oh hey no way how are you' and I was doing the usual trying to be polite and acting excited to see someone, asked her how she was. Then she was like 'I'm having a shitty day, even worse since it's valentines day; actually just a really shitty life'. I had a straight face because it was kind of sad and then someone that worked there was walking behind her turned and made eye contact with me when he heard the comment and just gave me the weirdest look. Then I burst out laughing. Then she was like 'I better get going'.

are you sure she didn't say...

tumblr_lrnpzoIHnQ1qz9ebq.gif

Puerto-Rico: badass solutions to badass problems with badass cats.

Do you ever snorkel assman? From my understanding a lot of the reefs in puerto-rico are on the decline but there still must be stuff to see.

1296_4_086.jpg

Wow that's stupid you don't see Marvel doing crap like that.

Actually, in Rick Jones' wedding, his fiance, Marlo, makes a deal with Mephisto. Of course, Rick Jones is best friends with Banner, who's in his arguably most powerful state at the time (Merged Hulk) and just kinda tells Mephisto to go home. Which Mephisto does, because he may be evil, but he's not stupid.

HAHAHAHAHA! Let's go after TotalBicuit. An internet celebrity with a huge following that will listen to every word he says. That won't end poorly for us. Surely.

They are a company that has only made one game that is absolutely abysmal...

Their idea that they are 'a lot bigger than your little youtube channel' is pretty ridiculous as I honestly believe TB probably made more from his videos on the game than they made in total sales...

Not to mention how minuscule their company is in comparison to Maker or Polaris...

They will have to eventually give in or I don't think their company will survive this...

I'd only heard of this game in the Jimquisition a couple weeks back, where Jim used it as an example of Steam Greenlight having terrible problems with it. This is the worst thing they could have done after that.