Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I keep reminding myself to watch Big Trouble In Little China, even though all I know is that it's supposed to be a great movie.

I just watched Escape From LA. Haven't seen it since it came out and I didn't like it then. Now? I thought it was great. I mean it's bad, but everything is perfectly bad, cliché and ham. It's definitely a favourite. Oh man, those bolas...

I think 12 Years A Slave is going to win Best Picture tonight.
It did. Not surprised as it was a typical white guilt oscar bait film. I'm surprised The Butler didn't even show up but I guess the Academy can't handle an actual movie that shows the good and the bad of both sides now.

THEN GRAVITY WINNING EVERYTHING. At lest it didn't win best picture or actor thank god.

AND THEN AS USUAL ANIMATION GET'S SHIT ON! God damn, the more I even HEAR about Frozen the less I want to see it and the more I hate it. Everyone freaked the fuck out over Tangled which wasn't that good and now it's x100000 over Frozen and I just do not see the appeal at all.

F**k you Academy, for not giving Leo DiCaprio his long awaited and much deserved Oscar!

F**k you Academy, for not giving Leo DiCaprio his long awaited and much deserved Oscar!
YOU'RE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT

At lest Lupita won, though it's a shame how stupid her dress was she's a total qt.

...because nobody in Titanic ever won an Oscar... Oh wait, almost everyone else has(Winslet, Bates and pretty much the entire production crew).

I didn't like Titanic, but I do not understand that logic.

...because nobody in Titanic ever won an Oscar... Oh wait, almost everyone else has(Winslet, Bates and pretty much the entire production crew).

I didn't like Titanic, but I do not understand that logic.

Allow me to explain it then. I believe it was something that is called a joke. Why someone on the internet would make one of those is beyond me, however.

if anyone else is confused by the wrestling video i looked it up and apparently people are fussy because the two guys in the championship match are both bad guys and there's no good guy (aka "babyface") to cheer for.

It's gonna stink up because Batista came out of nowhere entered the rumble got tired out in 5 mins and still won the damn thing. Bryan should have won everyone is chanting his name every night.

Undertaker vs Lesnar should be awesome.

It's a bit more complicated than that. WWE is ignoring it's fan and pushing people no one likes. Batista was boring when he was an active wrestler. Bringing him back for a couple pay-per-views just to toss him the championship for a bit is just dumb. And yeah, Daniel Bryan is the most popular wrestler since the Attitude Era. Not to mention, CM Punk was an active critic of WWE bringing back old wrestlers to give them the title for a bit while ignoring guys who have been working their asses off for the past couple years, and now he mysteriously disappeared from all future shows (which was where that Simpsons reference at the end came from). This storyline they have going is a complete joke. At best it's boring and at worst downright disrespectful.

New Telltale Murder Mystery chapter arriving tonight. Respond if you give a damn.

Hey, my corpse made an appearance. Possible Weekend at Bernie's-esk spin-off looms.

It'd be kinda hard to pull of when you've got brain leaking out the back of your head. So grab all the morphine you can get your hands on.

It'd be kinda hard to pull of when you've got brain leaking out the back of your head.

There's nothing in this world that can't be fixed with either duct or electrical tape.