Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I'm gonna do it, I'm finally gonna do it.

I'm gonna upgrade to a smartphone at last. Right now I'm the only one in the family without one and it sucks. Plus my rinky dink phone I got at the post office when I was in Australia is starting to die, like really actually starting to die.

What kinda phone should I get. I got a budget of about $150

Can you imagine how empty it must be if you live your life only for revenge on someone.
I dunno. You could always become the Dread Pirate Roberts afterward.

This post is for you guys to know that I'm not dead yet.
Great. Now I need to go figure out why the poison didn't work.

Try cyanide next time

I told you you wouldn't be able to get him to eat that much rhubarb, but would you listen? Nooooo....

I'm gonna upgrade to a smartphone at last. Right now I'm the only one in the family without one and it sucks. Plus my rinky dink phone I got at the post office when I was in Australia is starting to die, like really actually starting to die.

Nokia Lumia 525™

Seriously. Dimethyl mercury. It soaks through anything is colorless and odorless, can be absorbed through the skin, through gloves, through clothes... and you only need about 100 uL to get a lethal dose. Of course, it also takes six months of excruciating pain for the exposed person to die, so it's not good for quick assassinations... and it's really easy to accidentally kill yourself with it and not even know for a few months.

Still.

Seriously. Dimethyl mercury. It soaks through anything is colorless and odorless, can be absorbed through the skin, through gloves, through clothes... and you only need about 100 uL to get a lethal dose. Of course, it also takes six months of excruciating pain for the exposed person to die, so it's not good for quick assassinations... and it's really easy to accidentally kill yourself with it and not even know for a few months.

Still.

the other day i was reading about the scientist who got a little bit of this stuff on her gloves and it fucked her shit all up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Wetterhahn

science kills

praise jesus

That's why it's the ultimate equalizer... unless you believe in one of the many religions that scapegoat that.

Those damned fairy tales.

Is DFAF completely orange for everyone or is it just me? I can't even see what I'm typing and had to blindly click my way to tgis thread. And I don't see tge submit post button,...

It was just an issue with my browser (Dolphin). Restarting it helped.

Nokia Lumia 525™

Nyeeuurggghhh, that's a Windows phone though. Not sure how to feel about that.

I'll keep it mind when I go down to the big IT mall later this week, though.

I've been very happy with my Samsung Galaxy S3. It's very responsive, has a good camera and, most importantly, can take a helluva beating. That last one is crucial in a household where unattended phones quite regularly gets picked up and used as a ball.

My wife once accidentally dropped her old Galaxy S2 down four floors and onto a concrete floor. The battery cover and battery flew off on impact, but the phone was working as usual afterwards. Some of the battery connector pins got bent though, so she had a lot of problems charging it afterwards and eventually decided to replace it.

You can get an unlocked Moto G for a bit more than $150.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GWR36F6/

I've heard quite good things about that phone.

Though if you can find a carrier you'd be happy to stick with for a while, you can probably get a good phone for cheap/free through a contract.

You can get an unlocked Moto G for a bit more than $150.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GWR36F6/

I've heard quite good things about that phone.

Though if you can find a carrier you'd be happy to stick with for a while, you can probably get a good phone for cheap/free through a contract.

I find the idea of SIM locked phones weird and outrageous. SIM locking was prohibited here till a few years ago and I have never heard of anyone buying a locked phone here.

Then those Eurotards were like "no Belgium you can't do that" soo now it's no longer prohibited to lock phones. But then Belgium flipped the bird to Eurotard Union and decreed that you can switch provider at any time.

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away. I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Still.

I was going to say- hey, I think I've worked with that chemical before; before remembering what I was thinking of was ethidium bromide. Yeah, never had a reason to assassinate anyone. Maybe.

And welcome back, Warrior!

Nokia Lumia 525™

it feels a little weird at first but you'll learn to like it

trust me

Nokia Lumia 525™

it feels a little weird at first but you'll learn to like it

trust me

RO6gCXB.png

Happy Easter, peoples.

Thank ye. Happy Easter from me as well. :)

Hope you guys got lots of neat stuff from the Easter Bunny!

evil20easter20bunny2012.jpg?w=420

Just... don't go into his van, no matter how many sweets he offers you.

I

ultimate-warrior-hulk-hogan-wrestlemania-6-e1397515367815-500x250.jpg

I, Hulk...Hogan, have a question...to answer your question. As you, Hulk Hogan, travel to...WRESTLEMANIA...by conventional means, the normals you travel with experience malfunctions. As you realize ALL THAT IS LEFT is total self-destruction, do you, Hulk Hogan, show self-pity? DO YOU, Hulk Hogan, try to reason why? Do you, Hulk Hogan, try and comfort the normals that have even more fear than you?

Or do you, Hulk Hogan, kick the doors out? Kick the cockpit door down. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice so that you can face the challenge. Dispose of them, Hulk Hogan. Assume the controls, Hulk Hogan. SHOVE THAT CONTROL INTO A NOSEDIVE, HULK HOGAN! Push yourself to total self-dstruction. As you realize, Hulk Hogan, you are about to enter a world close to Parts Unknown. Ah, smell it, warriors. Do you, Hulk Hogan, look for a place to hide? Or do you, Hulk Hogan, face the challenge that may be more powerful than EVEN YOU ARE, HULK HOGAN!

You, Hulk Hogan, must self-destruct so that you will know, Hulk Hogan, who is...The Chose One. FOR HULK HOGAN, I am not the Chosen One...that you speak of. I am not. I, Hulk Hogan, am...the only...one...

I'm about 11 hours into professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, and damn. Just damn. The feels. Gah.

Hope you guys got lots of neat stuff from the Easter Bunny!

evil20easter20bunny2012.jpg?w=420

Just... don't go into his van, no matter how many sweets he offers you.

I'd rather the Easter Bunny look like this.

3325142362_39566789e5_z.jpg