Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Ugh. 'twas afraid of that. It's weird though - I've only had it since... I want to say Christmas?

Put the battery in a water0tight plastic container with a few of those Do Not Eat packets you find in stuff that needs to stay dry, label it, and pop it in the freezer for a week. Thaw, charge for 8-12 hours, and enjoy. It works for laptop batteries, so it should work for other lithium batteries.

Ugh. 'twas afraid of that. It's weird though - I've only had it since... I want to say Christmas?

Put the battery in a water0tight plastic container with a few of those Do Not Eat packets you find in stuff that needs to stay dry, label it, and pop it in the freezer for a week. Thaw, charge for 8-12 hours, and enjoy. It works for laptop batteries, so it should work for other lithium batteries.

Would cat litter work as well instead of those packets?

Would cat litter work as well instead of those packets?

No. Dried rice is the next best thing, but you need a lot.

With the recent Jon Lester signing, this could happen next year.

ADXs2C4Vmho

They do have a few 4x4s in the fleets. That's from a commercial, if anyone wanted to know. I'm sure no one thought it was real anyway.

They do have a few 4x4s in the fleets. That's from a commercial, if anyone wanted to know. I'm sure no one thought it was real anyway.

I don't believe that anything is real since Funny or Die fooled me with that Hoverboard nonsense earlier this year. I wanted it too much.

There is a real hoverboard now, you know.

HSheVhmcYLA

I don't believe that anything is real since Funny or Die fooled me with that Hoverboard nonsense earlier this year. I wanted it too much.

There is a real hoverboard now, you know.

HSheVhmcYLA

I know, but I refuse to get hype about it, when I see a kid riding her hoverboard down the street, I will get hype, not a moment sooner.

So it you see oe flying in a skate park you won't give two shits and a packetof monkeys.

I thought you meant you wouldn't get hyped unless you could steal a pink one from a passing girl to escape from cybernetically enhanced bullies.

Oh hey, did I ever tell anyone my nickname at work is 'Manborg', because we once sold a film of the same name that I bought and thought was cheesy fun?

...because my nickname at work is 'Manborg' because I bought a film of the same name from work and thought it was cheesy fun.

No, seriously. It's a real film.

51GXe82W52L._SY300_.jpg

And yes, it's cheesy fun.

kDoWhMt2_gs

This looks promising.

It's also the first female-created Disney show in 17 years(the last one was Pepper Ann, which was the first female-crated Disney show).

Weird that one of YouTube's 'recommended videos' was the Imperial March. It's normally WAY off with those suggestions, but that one... there's never NOT a good time to listen to that tune.

Seriously. If I can convince my hypothetical future fiancée to do it, I want that tune playing as we walk down the aisle.

It missed you as well. It missed everyone here.

So What been going on round here?

I recently got a ps4 so if you own one you should add me. Go ahead and add me everywhere while you're at it (see below)

New episode of Death Battle!

Yn8ZqX82neg

I figured that "he" would win based on what people would call a "winner's edit" throughout the video. I forgot about how crucial the winner's ability of unpredictability would be in this battle.

i was sitting here really trying to remember the name of this cartoon i saw a while ago so i typed "secret agent christmas cartoon" into google and on the first page was a thread i made on this forum two years ago with the name in it

i was sitting here really trying to remember the name of this cartoon i saw a while ago so i typed "secret agent christmas cartoon" into google and on the first page was a thread i made on this forum two years ago with the name in it

Thank past hot for that.

Guys I'm extremely behind on my holiday decorating. Have not put up the tree yet. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself? All suggestions considered.

Thank past hot for that. Guys I'm extremely behind on my holiday decorating. Have not put up the tree yet. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself? All suggestions considered.

Reflect on the contradiction of how you feel in your heart, and the barren state of your home, let the desire to correct that contradiction motivate you, play hoiday music, eat sweets and drink warm beverages, smile and let the spirit of the season carry you through the work of expressing your goodwill.

I do love a good hot chocolate + peppermint stick.

I think what's getting me down is lately I've been realizing that I tend to set up my home for people, not just me. I have seating galore and just so few people in my life. Christmas sort of brings that to a forefront, since I can spend hours decorating a tree that only myself and my cat are really going to be able to appreciate ( and she may actively try and destroy). My peeps are sort of scattered, which I think is pretty typical for late 20's-early 30's. Just sucks is all. But I do appreciate your advice, maybe I'll throw on some Nat King Cole christmas music tomorrow and see if that gets me goin.