Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Please tell me we're not about to turn this into a thread in which we talk about how hot specific girls are. -_-

look at this bathroom

tumblr_n8bzwq8iBt1st3q34o1_1280.jpg

Posting this again because I need someone to agree that look at this bathroom.

Please tell me we're not about to turn this into a thread in which we talk about how hot specific girls are. -_-
No, just that one. And maybe Stana Katic. She's hot too.

Let me tell you about my anime waifus...

Well. Today has once again validated my intense, gut wrenching fear of escalators.

Care to share what happened? You don't have to, of course.

Well. Today has once again validated my intense, gut wrenching fear of escalators.

I use to be convinced as a child if I didn't get off the escalator in time they would consume me and i'd become a stair

I use to be convinced as a child if I didn't get off the escalator in time they would consume me and i'd become a stair

That happened to by great great aunt.

Let me tell you about my anime waifus...

Haha, yes. This is basically what I was afraid of.

Yeah, Marsden's 100% correct. I couldn't even open the article.

When I was 5 or six I watch someone (a teenage boy or younger man) get their ankle/leg broken when their shoelace was caught between the top step of the up escalator and the wall. The emergency stop failed to trigger, so their foot was bent ~90deg outwards (away from their other foot) before there was this crunching noise and their shoe got ripped off and pulled partway into the escalator. THEN the escalator stopped.

So I refuse to go on escalators unless there's another choice.

Edit: Escalators "ingest" appendages on a regular basis, mostly those of small children.

Edit 2: Yeaaah gonna have some nightmares tonight.

well we could've been talking about hot girls, or perhaps beefcakes in your case. But nooo, someone had to be a party pooper

Not even Peter Dinklage doing his best Billy Mitchell couldn't save that sack of shit from the indifference of the movie going audience. Adam Sandler has basically pissed his reputation as a reliably funny person down the drain.

I thinks his career is pretty fascinating. He continues to make crappy movie after crappy movie, but remains extremely succesful. I can see why he keeps at it, but I'm not completely sure whether he doesn't care, doesn't know, or doesn't realize, how bad they are.

Zohan remains one of the absolutely worst movies I have seen, and one of very few that I just couldn't keep watching after 1h. I guess Pixels land somewhere around that quality.

Last good movie he did was Funny People.

well we could've been talking about hot girls, or perhaps beefcakes in your case. But nooo, someone had to be a party pooper

As long as we talk about hot girls and beefcakes in the context of them being ingested by escalators and what their bones sound like when the escalator crunches them.

i'm all for talking about beefcakes

look at this

i2dw5nf19jy2mawf3l60wncio1_500.jpg?w=300&h=229

i'm all for talking about beefcakes

look at this

i2dw5nf19jy2mawf3l60wncio1_500.jpg?w=300&h=229

OoOoOo is this what a person looks like after being chewed up by an escalator? Very good start to our escalator vore thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQaW4VJSaZUzjLvRVSGGiV-jbcwfRpYhVCEBMKt_xgdPb2asVx4g

WELP this thread has been one nice ride, been good seeing all but I think it's time we close

awwwwww...

You know you've had an interesting day when you have to watch videos of Batman Returns, the 90s Iron Man cartoons and a bunch of Sailor Moon transformations to make sure you get the right clips.

EDIT: Also, I cannot BELIEVE just how well the thing I used the Sailor Moon clip for synched up to it. It's absolute GOLD.

You know you've had an interesting day when you have to watch videos of Batman Returns, the 90s Iron Man cartoons and a bunch of Sailor Moon transformations to make sure you get the right clips.

Did you use Crystal, Original anime or series 1-2 dub edited transformations?