Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I seems like people aren't taking Spaff's warning about this thread being shut down very seriously. The ice is thin, people. Don't test it.
If you think it might offend someone then don't post it.

Okay nobody here wants to turn DFAF into the next 4chan. But on the other hand this is still a discussion forum, there's always a chance you offend someone because we al have different backgrounds. You can't always be aware of what offends other people, nor does anyone have the right not to be offended. You might as well not communicate with anyone ever again. Civil discourse should be the norm.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62874817.jpg

Now now let's keep the rule breaking to a minimum

I'm trying to come up with a badass line for my Dirty Harry project. How's this:

"Go ahead. Keep giving me reasons not to blow you away. I'll keep thinking of better reasons to do it anyway."

I'm trying to come up with a badass line for my Dirty Harry project. How's this:

"Go ahead. Keep giving me reasons not to blow you away. I'll keep thinking of better reasons to do it anyway."

If it didn't rhyme it would sound badass.

If it didn't rhyme it would sound badass.

How about "Keep thinking of reasons for me not to shoot your sorry ass" instead?

What I'm finding hard is trying to create dialogue that sounds like it could actually come from Eastwood as the character.

GI5kwSap9Ug

I remember seeing that scene in one of my political science college courses.

Hello, Internet.

It's me, Rob.

Can we be friends again?

The silence is lonely.

If you like Twine then I just re-downloaded it and it's been totally revamped and looks neat! I haven't used it yet but just a heads-up.

In my eyes, blood drops look like roses on white lace.

So, I went to a Hunger Games Simulator thread on 8chan today, and noticed someone nommed Shay and Vella from Broken Age. Shay didn't do much, but man, Vella was a monster in the match as she earned a spot in Valhalla with 6 kills. Unfortunately, she blew it in the final 4 and lost.

So, I went to a Hunger Games Simulator thread on 8chan today, and noticed someone nommed Shay and Vella from Broken Age. Shay didn't do much, but man, Vella was a monster in the match as she earned a spot in Valhalla with 6 kills. Unfortunately, she blew it in the final 4 and lost.

What's 8chan, is it 4chan only worse?

Twice as worse mathematically.

It's like 4chan, with the exception that you can make your own board. The board I go to is /hgs/ which stands for Hunger Games Simulator. Like 4chan, 8chan has its share of controversy which I will not go into detail here.

It's like 4chan, with the exception that you can make your own board. The board I go to is /hgs/ which stands for Hunger Games Simulator. Like 4chan, 8chan has its share of controversy which I will not go into detail here.

Make your own board? Things will get illegal real quick if that's the case.

I have all these Steam and GOG games, and yet I have no idea what I want to play. Even with multiple games that I haven't finished.

It's been like this for a while now. I have so many games, I feel I should be something, but I feel kind of meh about it.

Oh, they got illegal almost immediately. There was an article about it by Dan Olsen, actually. NSFW, possibly NSFL: https://medium.com/@FoldableHuman/the-mods-are-always-asleep-7f750f879fc#.s1s86zrnk

There's a reason the creator of the forum had to set this place up based in a country with much laxer laws.

To be fair. I haven't seen sexism mentioned as an argument much at all for all the negative press. Probably because those people have actually seen the trailer. If it even looked half decent, I'm sure that argument would be brought up a whole lot more.

It looks like a $500.000 parody flick. It really does.

EDIT: I'd like to thank Bill Murray for doing what he could to save my childhood. At least this, I can easily ignore.

Bales, enough of your jive talk. When is your metal band gonna release a new album?

Oh, they got illegal almost immediately. There was an article about it by Dan Olsen, actually. NSFW, possibly NSFL: https://medium.com/@FoldableHuman/the-mods-are-always-asleep-7f750f879fc#.s1s86zrnk

There's a reason the creator of the forum had to set this place up based in a country with much laxer laws.

Ahh, Hotwheels stated that he finds CP to be wrong and illegal, but refuses to remove these parts due to his Free Speech beliefs. There's a reason why he and the servers are outside of the States. Wish we could just send a operative force to these countries and arrest them, but that could cause international conflict.