Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Wow, that uncyclopedia was great. Thanks for that guys. Good times. I wish I had access to that when I was in school doing reports and stuff. It would have made for some interesting phone calls from my teachers. And local police.

Wow, that uncyclopedia was great. Thanks for that guys. Good times. I wish I had access to that when I was in school doing reports and stuff. It would have made for some interesting phone calls from my teachers. And local police.

If you find it on the Internet it must be true!

Every teacher's worst nightmare!

They need to make more adventures of charlie the unicorn.

I think you need to take a trip to Japan, because over there Charlie-san is huge!!

There are lots of cherry blossoms in the spring. It's very beautiful. People are so busy looking at them to notice a shinobi about to stealth attack them.

We need cherry blossoms over here...i mean, come on, they're badass. It is awesome for a fight or for romance.

Check. Try Washington DC.

We need cherry blossoms over here...i mean, come on, they're badass. It is awesome for a fight or for romance.

Check. Try Washington DC.

I don't think there are many lobbyists that carry around samurai swords.

I always think it's funny when I see cherry blossoms in a movie. That or like birds flying by in slow mo during a fight. Classic.

Edit: I am totally slacking off, as I am in class right now.