Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

This is the first time in the past week where I have actually woken up in the morning. I feel accomplished.

Also, I got Grim Fandango working!!!!!!

Be ready for an awesome game.

My parents keep telling me I can order a Lumberjacks at Work (it's a Scott C painting) print "tommorow". It's really starting to piss me off. By the time they actually let me order it, it'll be sold out.

Edit: That was an exageration by the way. I don't really feel that.

Update #2: Right when I hit post my mom called me down. I would think she was stalking me on the internet if all the computers weren't off and far away from her. Weird.

I... just found... rule 34 of...

the Beatles

..I... I think I'm going to throw up...

APRIL 15TH WAS MY BIRTHDAY

and on that day it is also my job to act as the Tax Fairy.

So. DID YOU GUYS DO YOUR TAXES???

DID YOU???

>8I

I... just found... rule 34 of...

the Beatles

..I... I think I'm going to throw up...

Oh God, don't worry Katez, everything will be allright. Don't worry, 'bout a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be allright.

APRIL 15TH WAS MY BIRTHDAY

and on that day it is also my job to act as the Tax Fairy.

So. DID YOU GUYS DO YOUR TAXES???

DID YOU???

>8I

Feliz cumpleanos!!! (Happy Birthday)

Also no I did not pay taxes. I'm only 16.

No matter how sexy of a robot you are you will never be as sexy as this.

...hoo. Every time I watch that I start hyperventilating. I mean damn, Johnny. DAMN.

I don't even feel guilty for wanting to do things to that man.

you don't understand

It's the voice I think. It's just... GOD. And the whole being a violent, revenge-driven serial killer thing. Oh wait, that's a bad thing. Well, you know, all the girls love a bad boy...? Or something? I don't know, honestly.

There's something about girls who like the bad boys, too. They had a Beetlejuice cartoon, and there was something about the Lydia character that intrigued me. This was before I had seen the movie. This whole thing about a young, grim, death loving girl who wore a spiderweb shawl and black lipstick, and traveled to the land of death to spend fun time with a disgusting, foul lout with a good sense of humor. Way down deep, I think men realize they are foul, disgusting louts and that a woman paying any attention to them is a blessing undeserved. Then, there was that one day that I finally rented Beetlejuice, and watched it carefully. And at that fateful moment, when the movers carry in that overstuffed chair, and turn it around, and...I heard myself gasp, and whisper most involuntarily There she is. Winona Ryder. Lydia in the flesh. I spent a long time being in love with her. I watched all her movies. In chronological order. You see, there are archetypes, and I think that's where we get our ideas of gods from, types, forms, personages that are our ideal. Ones who would accept us, or thrill us, or treat us as we want to be treated, or probably more accurately, treat us as we think we deserve to be treated. They aren't real. No real person ever is what we want, exactly. Real life is a cacophony, a comedy of compromise. Thus, we go through life being able to do nothing much more than minimize our disappointments. Yet, in our hearts, we dream of the gods who will deliver us our perfect life. That's why we have gods, because, in real life, there are none. Johnny is a god to some, and by god I do admire the man, and Winona is goddess to some others, and I love her still. In the little locked box deep inside, that we all have.

I have the best internet big brother ever.

he commissoned one of my favorite artists to draw my Warfather and Battle Nun couple from my comic for my birthday

WHEN I SEE HIM THIS SUMMER DOWN IN CALI I HAVE TO SMOTHER HIM WITH LOVE AND HUGS AND STUFF~~~~

I have the best internet big brother ever.

he commissoned one of my favorite artists to draw my Warfather and Battle Nun couple from my comic for my birthday

WHEN I SEE HIM THIS SUMMER DOWN IN CALI I HAVE TO SMOTHER HIM WITH LOVE AND HUGS AND STUFF~~~~

he's actually 50 years old and will try to molest you

I already met him once last year. he is just a bit older than me and he is awesome and I am proud to consider him my internet brother >8|