Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I haven't been able to play any games except for platformers in the style of Banjo Kazooie and adventure games for about a month now. It's awful not being interested in your lifelong hobby.

I have a lot of interests as well, but video games have been the main one for my entire life. Maybe it's because nothing creative has been coming out. I hope Red Dead Redemption restores my interest.

I think I'm going to replay the three best games of the last generation (Psychonauts, Knights of the Old Republic, and Half-Life 2), and then see if it's me or the games coming out.

everyone except Juniormeld. Juniormeld thinks it's uncool to be seen with his dad in public.

Juniormeld has been taken care of.... professionally, I wont go into details but there was a horrible "accident" at the local paper processing plant.

YAY! Last week of school is next week...then finals...BUT NO MORE LEARNINS
I would be done, but i'm not. Why? because my mother has to go to my sisters medical appointments. She's married and doesn't live in our house. So why is she making my mother go with her? because she is too emotionally attached to my mother, and will bearly let her take a shit. And because of that my mother can't teach me, or encourage me to do my classes. Why? I get distracted by the internet And go to and youtube other stuff. Now I can bearly sleep at night thinking about that.

I would be done, but i'm not. Why? because my mother has to go to my sisters medical appointments. She's married and doesn't live in our house. So why is she making my mother go with her? because she is too emotionally attached to my mother, and will bearly let her take a shit. And because of that my mother can't teach me, or encourage me to do my classes. Why? I get distracted by the internet And go to and youtube other stuff. Now I can bearly sleep at night thinking about that.

dude, just grind and get that work done, son. It will feel so much better when you get it done early

Hey dude, you should be happy that your mom cares that much about your sister, because it means she cares that much about you too. Family is important! I hope your sister gets well as soon as possible.

Yeah, except for the fact that MY MOTHER IS GETTING SICK ABOUT MY SISTER. and I'm not even exaggerating when I say she won't let my mom do anything. The only reason why my mother goes is because if she doesn't my sister won't go, so I guess you're right on that part.

gridsleep = nazi?

Funny, the lack of commentary when someone, was it hot?, had the CartmanHitler for an avatar. I just like the idea of Pikachu showing his true colors. Or, making fun of Hitler. That's always fun.

Last week's birthdays were Thomas Jefferson, Julie Christie, Leonardo da Vinci, Peter Ustinov, and Nikita Khrushchev, and nobody even noticed.

My brother has a new girlfriend. I made sure she knows he has a closet full of womens' clothing.

Sometime last year, I realized he wasn't using his walk-in closet (which is one of only two in the house, hint: the other one isn't mine) at all and asked him if I could use it to store some of the bulkier of my costumes (such as petticoats, wings and etc.) and he said yes. So it's actually me and my mom's clothing.