Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

don't assume he's a cross dresser

maybe he's a fashion designer and uses those clothes for reference

Wasn't it you that did the joke about the funeral a while ago?

Also who else is excited about Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

So, does anyone else here who goes on Cracked often dislike Swaim's new format. It's way too all over the place for me. I liked the simple countdown format; now it feels like a sloppy HBN without the numbers. Anyway, I just wanted to discuss my distaste without talking to the large group of assholes in Cracked's community.

don't assume he's a cross dresser

maybe he's a fashion designer and uses those clothes for reference

Wasn't it you that did the joke about the funeral a while ago?

Also who else is excited about Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?

I did not say that. And I was the guy that made the funeral joke. And I am!

I fixed it now kind of, I think I accidentally closed a quote too early or something.

But its fun to make people say things they never did

[raspy]I like little boys in a bad way because I'M THE GOD DAMN BATMAN[/raspy]

The ambiguously GAY DUOOOO!

I fixed it now kind of, I think I accidentally closed a quote too early or something.

You know that's true. The guy has kept every one of his fallen ward's costumes but that one girl Robin he had for that brief time.

You know that's true because I have kept every one of his fallen ward's costumes but that one girl Robin he had for that brief time.

fixed.

Edit: also who is your favorite MVsC character?

[raspy]I have kept every one of my fallen ward's costumes but that one girl Robin I had for that brief time. Because she was a bitch and I was glad when she died because she was nothing but trouble from the start.[/raspy]

fixed.

Edit: also who is your favorite MVsC character?

Double Fixed. I always played as Spidey at the arcade.

My favorite is a toss up between Stryder, Gambit, and Captain America. I always wanted a special move for Captain America in which your opponent turns into Hitler for a split second and you proceed to punch the shit out of him.

Its on the xbox live marketplace, but I only have mine for Ps2. If I get xbox live over the summer I think I will get both mvc2 and mvc3 for the 360.

I've never played Marvel Vs Capcom, but I love Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. Should I buy MvC2 on PSN?

I've never played Marvel Vs Capcom, but I love Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. Should I buy MvC2 on PSN?

Yes. Its awesome and has Gambit and Captain America (my two fav. marvel characters in case you didn't guess)

My uncle watches Dr. Who. he has been watching it since the beginning, I need some dvds before I get into it though.

I never like Marvel much. I'll always be more of a DC guy. In fact, I want DC vs Marvel made so I can kick the crap out of Spiderman as Rorschach, Batman, and Superman. Now that would be entertainment. I'll have to settle for Ryu though (I looked at the characters in two and there is no Vega. Vega should be in every fighting game ever). Oh well.

You could always convince your mom to get a netflix account and mooch off of her dvds, its what I do since my uncle doesn't have a netflix(he also mooches off my parents picks).

Wow. 1,000 posts. That took a while. I wonder if I get a fancy new title.

Edit: I do not. That was disappointing.

Congrats man.

Everyone here have a good 4/20? Listening to Dopesmoker now, since I completely forgot to earlier...

You could always convince your mom to get a netflix account and mooch off of her dvds, its what I do since my uncle doesn't have a netflix(he also mooches off my parents picks).

Assuming I get my shit together this year. I won't be with my parents much longer.

Congrats man.

Everyone here have a good 4/20? Listening to Dopesmoker now, since I completely forgot to earlier...

I listened to Minor Threat as I said before. I rebelled against a day teenagers use to rebel with pot. I didn't realize until I got to Out of Step, I was just in the mood for some hardcore punk.

Assuming I get my shit together this year. I won't be with my parents much longer.

You could still mooch there netflix, assuming you don't move too far away.

Congrats man.

I listened to Minor Threat as I said before. I rebelled against a day teenagers use to rebel with pot. I didn't realize until I got to Out of Step, I was just in the mood for some hardcore punk.

Looks like you just got the title change, haha.

But punk in general is amazing for the spring. It's really hard to resist spinning Cap'n Jazz or Flipper when I get into my car not that I would want to resist it.

I generally get really mad at the world during winter, so that's my favorite time to listen to punk. I'm saddened by spring (this really confuses me) and I listen to a lot of John Darnielle's stuff like The Mountain Goats and the Extra Glenns (you guys must be sick of hearing about John Darnielle by now...).

For me:

Spring=Punk (lots of energy to waste)

Summer=Stoner (I'm lazier than normal in the summer so it's perfect)

Fall=Sludge/Doom Metal (to complement the slow decay of the world and accentuate its beauty)

Winter=Black Metal, Experimental (more of a contemplative time of the year and a lot of dark/depressing/dissonant stuff really hits the spot)

Other genres come and go, too, in an almost cyclical manner, though not as consistently.

And I have a Mountain Goats rotation, too, but I'll leave that to mystery, haha.

My musical selections are normally based on what kind of story I'm writing.

Like when I'm writing an action piece I listen to lots of classic and alternative rock. Romance is more of a Pop R&B situation. For Science Fiction it's Prog and Techno.