Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

I was just watching "Xiaolin Showdown" and... Man do I miss those saturday mornings.

Xiaolin Showdown was why I started liking the name "Rai" in the first place (well that and pokemon).

Xiaolin Showdown was awesome :D

EDIT:

Is Scarecrow now I am Batman?

Man. Scarecrow is one of the awesomest people on DFAF. Too bad he's not around anymore, just that dumb Batman person.

holy gosh, what happened to the lovely striped background we had? Now it's all.. artsy... and syncopated. the old one was more circus-ey! D:

edit: double post dangit. I meant to edit my previous post

but they're different stripes, they're orange and dark orange rather than orange and dark red, plus the old ones were regular stripes rather than these weird syncopated ones.

That's what I have had since the beginning of this year though, and a long time before. I don't know why you were just getting it now. weird.

I'm bored, so I'll transcribe as much as I can of

YEAAAAAAHH HAHAHAHA And after seven hours and a half, we're still battling these uhhh robots YES C'MON yeah take this you monkeys oohh yes RRRHH WHAT THE OH NO this is impossible come on huhuHAhuhuh oh YES you are so going to lose oh SLOW MOTION OHH thisissosuperbthisissofantasticc'monYES take this OOHYEShaha yeah what we want to do here oh wait a minute HELLO THIS IS SIRRONLIONHEART ANDWELCOMETOLET'SPLAYTHELEGENDOFZELDAOCARINAOFTIMEMASTERQUEST YES episode faaantastic SIXTY YEAHthat'sright episode sixty on this beautiful episode sixty we're going to be continuing OHNCHT to destroy these monstermanguystaflosmanthings yes and then detroythemoutofnowhereandgetthebeautifulOHslowmotionagainthisissofantasticIloveitsomuchRRRc'monthen yeaah Iloveitsomuchtoonyaha yeahc'monthienOOHHthisissoultra we'regoingtogetthefantasticbownowandoncewedoweknowwhattodobecausewe'veneverdonethisbeforec'monYES haHAhaHAha OH NOO HUH WHAT'S THIS what's inside here OH WOW CHATEAU ROMANIawwnooehh ohhyoufoundthefairybowonyourcellularphoneselectit wow useitonyourcellularphone YEAH that's rightweuseitonourcellularphonetotakeitout c'monlet'sgo with this now we have a BOW it's aahh fairy bow oh this is so ultra magnificent fantastic and what we have to do now is challenge the fantastic POOS er I mean POES yeah OH WHAT THE huhuHAhuhuh there's one right there AW it didn't let us destroy it c'mon we have to go up here and it's going to be right here YES c'mon now if we OH C'MON this very fantastic aim there ahahah YEAH and then wedestroythisoneheresofastRGGtheblueone's so fantastic yeah right in your FACE GRR yeahthatwetakeitout ooh Navi ah who is that ahh checkitoutit'soneofthepoesisters YEAH c'mon Navi a little help what's that Beth oneofthepoesistersaimforherwhensheappears alright cool and one funny thing we can do is we can bring her over here with this hehuHAhuh OH WHAT THE woaah there's a many ways of destroying these Poe sisters one of them is uh this a is very fantastic way if she doesn't just dissapear but when she appears watch this justcheckitout we'lljust gonnabringhertousYEAHWE'REGUNNAFINDWHERESHE'SGONNABE OOHH TAKE THAT huhuh woow thatonejustwentnowwehavetofindhernowAWWwecandothissimultaniouslybuttogetherwellnottogetheractuallyOHWHATTHE DODGE THAT YEAH WOW FANTASTIC Link GRR ULTRA now take this RRRG in your FACE OOHHthatdidn'tworkatALL andanotherwaywecandestroytheseghosts istojust wait for themtoappearlike this YES GRR in their FACE YEAH c'mon C'MON OHNOOWEHAVETOWATCHOUTfortheuhfanstasticspinattack

we don't want to YES take THIS hahahaHAhahaha yeah andnowwegetablueflamefornoreasonohhwhathe huh ohhthat'sbeautifulwegetatreasurechestaswellasthreearrowsandabowandaOHWHATTHE YEAH this is ULTRAbetaalphamagma YESc'monOOHH yeah ALPHA CENTAURI YES haHAhaHAhaHA anothertreasurechestwowtoomanyofthem hey Link what'reyoudoing HUH aahh the compass that's right the compass yeah this will help us find many hidden things in this faaantastic temple of beauty YESC'MON and now we want to go up there but not yet becausewehavedon'thaveakeyandweneedakeytogetovertheresowehavetogooverherefirst YES anddestroy the red poe sister c'mon Idon'tknowwhatthenameofitis Alecia? I dunno who cares butthatdoesn'tmatternowc'mon YES andnowthatwehavethisfantasticbow we can do the same thing exactly ahaha whatafantasticmiss wellthatdoesn'tmatterOHWHATTHE Link you SUCK ahcomeon we can do this better can't we not yes there we go beautiful haha YEAAH ultra watchitdissapearnowagainOOHH YES another tremendous fantastic beauty hit yes aw man this is so beautiful I LOVE my fantastic AND Link's fantastic aiming wellIjusthelpedhimdothatbutIdon'treallycarehaha totheOOHH whichsisteristhisone aahh Joelle oneoftheposesistersaimwhensheappears yeah let's just drag her here hahaha AHahahaha YRRH take THAT take THIS YRS c'mon C'MON NRG shemanagedtogetawayfromthisbutshewon'tgetawayfromthisfairybowheh yeah becauseonlyfairiesusethisbow causeit'ssofantasticuuULTRA HIT yeah beautifully done there YRS OH WHAT THE ooh this is so OMEGA OOH RED FIRE THIS TIME HUUHH OH YEAAHH ahhh andwhatwecandonowisactually uhh we'regonnaactuallyobservethefantastictreasurechest OH wecanopenitlet'sjustopenitbecausewegetaFANTASTICdungeonmap YRRH oooh again wow three treasurechests gigantic treasurechestsononefantasticepisode HA HA HA HAAAA YEAH ahhyougotthedungeonmap yeahthedungeonmapforourGPSsystem YEAH it'sveryhelpfulandwhatwecandowiththisdungeonmapischeck which chambers we've been to and also which areas we have not been to and with the compass now OH WHAT THE what's up Navi huhh this torch is lit, that means AH WHAT THE aahhyeahthanksforthatfantasticinformationtherethatdidn'thelpatallbuthtatdoesn'tmatterc'mon we have BOMBS YEAHTHROWABOMBHEREFORNOREASON YEAH OH MAN IWISHICOULDTHROWABOMB IN THERE UHH YEAH THATDOESN'TMATTERehhnevermindIdon'twanantalkaboutthatHAHA butthisisultra YEAH but I DOwannatalkaboutanyways YEAH i wishyoucouldthrowabombinapool thatwouldbesofantasticanexplosionofwater YEAAH I hope no kids are around and nobody andnotevenadults becauseadultswouldgetexploded butwhocaresaboutthatYEAHc'mon OH WHAT THE HUH OH THE BLUE GUYS AGAIN C'MON andwhatwewanttodoherenowissimplygobacktothebeginning wecould'veusedfarore'swindrightherebutwedidn'tbecauseweSUCK YEAH butthatdoesn'tmatternowHAHAIjustburnedmyselfHOHO HAHA c'mon NGH ULTRAJUMP ohwowthatwasomega ALPHA CENTAURI YEAH HUUH OH WHAT THE oohwe'regoingbacktothesameplacetyeahhat'srightLINKCOMEONwhat'reyoudoingnowHUHULTRAohwowlookinthemiddleoftheroom nowblueandredfiresareappearingWOWandnowwhatwewanttodoissimple useourfantasticfairybow andhitthatgoldeneyeoverthereHAHAHA goldeneye WOW thisissuchahilariousjokefantasticjokeOMEGAjokehahah comeonthen andnowsimpleywegothroughthisdoor YRS andwhatwecandohereisdestroythesefantasticuhmanguyuhmmeateatingmanguythingsYESlikethisYESOHNOwe'reloosingbecauseweSUCK but Link doesn't suck so he doesn't lose HuhaHAHaha yeah nowwegottadothis getthisbeautifulskulltulahere goldenbeautifulthing YRRH YEAAH youdestroyedagoldskulltulathat'sfantastic that'sRIGHTit'sfantasticbecauseWE"REfantastic andnowwhatwegottadoissimplygouphere yeah andthenplaythefantasticsongoftimewhybecausewedon'tcarewhocaresHAHA yescomeonOHHAHAc'monyesRGHOHWAITAMINUTEHUHH ohyesitdidworkhah YEAH SHREDDINGTIME HAHUUUUHHUHYEAHHAHAHUUYEAHULTRAC'MONFASTERFASTERFASTERYRHOOHSONGTIMETIME youplayedthesongoftime YEAHWEDIDC'MONohit'ssofantastic oohwhyisbluethingscomingoutofit itremindsmeofthepowerrangersbutthatdoesn'rmatterc'monOOHHNOWWHAT oohhthesongoftimeagainyes RRHH c'monshreddingtimeoohh OHNO waitaminute whatiftheonebeneathusdissapearsohwellthatdoesn'tmatterbecauseifitdissapearsthenwecanjustdothisagainHAHA c'monthenYEAHc'monohohhaha yes andnowwhatwehavetodoissimplyjumpoverthere andthenuseourfantastichookshotc'monreadyone two three nowaitlet'sbesafeandlookoverhereyescomeon OHYEAH ULTRAJUMP wownowthatyou'reanadultyoucandothat butlet'susethebow OHNO waitaminute whatifwe couldn'twejustusethatdoorupthereoohhnobutthatdoesn'tmatter ohwe'rejustdoingthisigrfrgblr ahaha c'monnow wehavetogotorighthere onthisfantastic beautifulbalcony where beautiful Juliet used to live and but she is uhm.. passed away now butthatdoesn'tmatterc'mOHYEAHasmallkeyohthisissofantastic OH WHAT THE HUUHH yeahwecanonlyuseitinthisdungeonweknowthatc'mon heywhathappensifwegooverhere ohhbutthatdoesn'tmattercomeon let'snotdothatoverherelet'sjustjumpdownhereULTRA YRH AAHH GHH-NH YEAHTakeTHIShahaHAhahaYRH ULTRA great shot there Link Icouldn'tdothatnobodycoulddothatexceptyoubecauseyou'refantasticbutyouSUCKsometimesatshooting

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN.

Tikara, what the HELL is that?

I am just writing out everything that is said in that video out of boredom :3c

PS you should totally watch all of that guy's videos. They are amazing.

I'm bored, so I'll transcribe as much as I can of
YEAAAAAAHH HAHAHAHA And after seven hours and a half, we're still battling these uhhh robots YES C'MON yeah take this you monkeys oohh yes RRRHH WHAT THE OH NO this is impossible come on huhuHAhuhuh oh YES you are so going to lose oh SLOW MOTION OHH thisissosuperbthisissofantasticc'monYES take this OOHYEShaha yeah what we want to do here oh wait a minute HELLO THIS IS SIRRONLIONHEART ANDWELCOMETOLET'SPLAYTHELEGENDOFZELDAOCARINAOFTIMEMASTERQUEST YES episode faaantastic SIXTY YEAHthat'sright episode sixty on this beautiful episode sixty we're going to be continuing OHNCHT to destroy these monstermanguystaflosmanthings yes and then detroythemoutofnowhereandgetthebeautifulOHslowmotionagainthisissofantasticIloveitsomuchRRRc'monthen yeaah Iloveitsomuchtoonyaha yeahc'monthienOOHHthisissoultra we'regoingtogetthefantasticbownowandoncewedoweknowwhattodobecausewe'veneverdonethisbeforec'monYES haHAhaHAha OH NOO HUH WHAT'S THIS what's inside here OH WOW CHATEAU ROMANIawwnooehh ohhyoufoundthefairybowonyourcellularphoneselectit wow useitonyourcellularphone YEAH that's rightweuseitonourcellularphonetotakeitout c'monlet'sgo with this now we have a BOW it's aahh fairy bow oh this is so ultra magnificent fantastic and what we have to do now is challenge the fantastic POOS er I mean POES yeah OH WHAT THE huhuHAhuhuh there's one right there AW it didn't let us destroy it c'mon we have to go up here and it's going to be right here YES c'mon now if we OH C'MON this very fantastic aim there ahahah YEAH and then wedestroythisoneheresofastRGGtheblueone's so fantastic yeah right in your FACE GRR yeahthatwetakeitout ooh Navi ah who is that ahh checkitoutit'soneofthepoesisters YEAH c'mon Navi a little help what's that Beth oneofthepoesistersaimforherwhensheappears alright cool and one funny thing we can do is we can bring her over here with this hehuHAhuh OH WHAT THE woaah there's a many ways of destroying these Poe sisters one of them is uh this a is very fantastic way if she doesn't just dissapear but when she appears watch this justcheckitout we'lljust gonnabringhertousYEAHWE'REGUNNAFINDWHERESHE'SGONNABE OOHH TAKE THAT huhuh woow thatonejustwentnowwehavetofindhernowAWWwecandothissimultaniouslybuttogetherwellnottogetheractuallyOHWHATTHE DODGE THAT YEAH WOW FANTASTIC Link GRR ULTRA now take this RRRG in your FACE OOHHthatdidn'tworkatALL andanotherwaywecandestroytheseghosts istojust wait for themtoappearlike this YES GRR in their FACE YEAH c'mon C'MON OHNOOWEHAVETOWATCHOUTfortheuhfanstasticspinattack

we don't want to YES take THIS hahahaHAhahaha yeah andnowwegetablueflamefornoreasonohhwhathe huh ohhthat'sbeautifulwegetatreasurechestaswellasthreearrowsandabowandaOHWHATTHE YEAH this is ULTRAbetaalphamagma YESc'monOOHH yeah ALPHA CENTAURI YES haHAhaHAhaHA anothertreasurechestwowtoomanyofthem hey Link what'reyoudoing HUH aahh the compass that's right the compass yeah this will help us find many hidden things in this faaantastic temple of beauty YESC'MON and now we want to go up there but not yet becausewehavedon'thaveakeyandweneedakeytogetovertheresowehavetogooverherefirst YES anddestroy the red poe sister c'mon Idon'tknowwhatthenameofitis Alecia? I dunno who cares butthatdoesn'tmatternowc'mon YES andnowthatwehavethisfantasticbow we can do the same thing exactly ahaha whatafantasticmiss wellthatdoesn'tmatterOHWHATTHE Link you SUCK ahcomeon we can do this better can't we not yes there we go beautiful haha YEAAH ultra watchitdissapearnowagainOOHH YES another tremendous fantastic beauty hit yes aw man this is so beautiful I LOVE my fantastic AND Link's fantastic aiming wellIjusthelpedhimdothatbutIdon'treallycarehaha totheOOHH whichsisteristhisone aahh Joelle oneoftheposesistersaimwhensheappears yeah let's just drag her here hahaha AHahahaha YRRH take THAT take THIS YRS c'mon C'MON NRG shemanagedtogetawayfromthisbutshewon'tgetawayfromthisfairybowheh yeah becauseonlyfairiesusethisbow causeit'ssofantasticuuULTRA HIT yeah beautifully done there YRS OH WHAT THE ooh this is so OMEGA OOH RED FIRE THIS TIME HUUHH OH YEAAHH ahhh andwhatwecandonowisactually uhh we'regonnaactuallyobservethefantastictreasurechest OH wecanopenitlet'sjustopenitbecausewegetaFANTASTICdungeonmap YRRH oooh again wow three treasurechests gigantic treasurechestsononefantasticepisode HA HA HA HAAAA YEAH ahhyougotthedungeonmap yeahthedungeonmapforourGPSsystem YEAH it'sveryhelpfulandwhatwecandowiththisdungeonmapischeck which chambers we've been to and also which areas we have not been to and with the compass now OH WHAT THE what's up Navi huhh this torch is lit, that means AH WHAT THE aahhyeahthanksforthatfantasticinformationtherethatdidn'thelpatallbuthtatdoesn'tmatterc'mon we have BOMBS YEAHTHROWABOMBHEREFORNOREASON YEAH OH MAN IWISHICOULDTHROWABOMB IN THERE UHH YEAH THATDOESN'TMATTERehhnevermindIdon'twanantalkaboutthatHAHA butthisisultra YEAH but I DOwannatalkaboutanyways YEAH i wishyoucouldthrowabombinapool thatwouldbesofantasticanexplosionofwater YEAAH I hope no kids are around and nobody andnotevenadults becauseadultswouldgetexploded butwhocaresaboutthatYEAHc'mon OH WHAT THE HUH OH THE BLUE GUYS AGAIN C'MON andwhatwewanttodoherenowissimplygobacktothebeginning wecould'veusedfarore'swindrightherebutwedidn'tbecauseweSUCK YEAH butthatdoesn'tmatternowHAHAIjustburnedmyselfHOHO HAHA c'mon NGH ULTRAJUMP ohwowthatwasomega ALPHA CENTAURI YEAH HUUH OH WHAT THE oohwe'regoingbacktothesameplacetyeahhat'srightLINKCOMEONwhat'reyoudoingnowHUHULTRAohwowlookinthemiddleoftheroom nowblueandredfiresareappearingWOWandnowwhatwewanttodoissimple useourfantasticfairybow andhitthatgoldeneyeoverthereHAHAHA goldeneye WOW thisissuchahilariousjokefantasticjokeOMEGAjokehahah comeonthen andnowsimpleywegothroughthisdoor YRS andwhatwecandohereisdestroythesefantasticuhmanguyuhmmeateatingmanguythingsYESlikethisYESOHNOwe'reloosingbecauseweSUCK but Link doesn't suck so he doesn't lose HuhaHAHaha yeah nowwegottadothis getthisbeautifulskulltulahere goldenbeautifulthing YRRH YEAAH youdestroyedagoldskulltulathat'sfantastic that'sRIGHTit'sfantasticbecauseWE"REfantastic andnowwhatwegottadoissimplygouphere yeah andthenplaythefantasticsongoftimewhybecausewedon'tcarewhocaresHAHA yescomeonOHHAHAc'monyesRGHOHWAITAMINUTEHUHH ohyesitdidworkhah YEAH SHREDDINGTIME HAHUUUUHHUHYEAHHAHAHUUYEAHULTRAC'MONFASTERFASTERFASTERYRHOOHSONGTIMETIME youplayedthesongoftime YEAHWEDIDC'MONohit'ssofantastic oohwhyisbluethingscomingoutofit itremindsmeofthepowerrangersbutthatdoesn'rmatterc'monOOHHNOWWHAT oohhthesongoftimeagainyes RRHH c'monshreddingtimeoohh OHNO waitaminute AND SOME OTHER STUFF THAT WOULDN'T FIT INTO THE POST

There's boredom, and then there's just :gulp:

me too Freedombattery, I miss that hot person too