Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_Mayhem

Everybody get random!

Trizonal space warpers are one of my favorite things in the world. Ah, those beautiful counter-rotating spirals...

Have you ever stared at one? It's a wonderful optical illusion that makes everything wonky when you finally glance away. So trippy..

Of course, the disc has to be moving. Not that I dislike those still images of spiral patterns that mess with your mind, of course, but the space warpers are far more fun.

Agreed! And yet, I've recently lost the ability to properly view autostereograms..

How about anaglyphs? Those always work for me. Though, the only thing that would really hinder anyone from viewing one would be the missing of an eye, or being colorblind. I feel terribly sorry for them, since I do love anaglyphs, as gimmicky as they are in this era.

Do you mean that you cannot properly view anaglyphs? Are you wearing red/cyan glasses? If not, then any attempts would be futile unless each eye was so perfectly colorblind that all colors shifted toward the perfect hue. Wouldn't that be a waking nightmare, though?

I shall say now that if Double Fine ever produces any Psychonauts figurines, I solemnly swear to create anaglyphic photographs of them!

..Taking anaglyphic photographs is a side hobby of mine.

I'm very much hoping that everyone has a pair of 3-D glasses. Not everyone has a box full like I do!

Now that I think about it, I could almost create an anaglyph from screenshots while playing Psychonauts! Action sequences would be nearly impossible, though..

Oooooooooh! Curse you ass man. Your "ingenues" plans are the bane of my existence!

Did you mean ingenius? Because ingenues are naive newcomers, typically the fresh faced young girl new to jaded society in most literature of the parlor comedy or romance type.

Sorry to keep correcting like this, but I consider language to be my business.

Okay, so I'm an epic failure as a human being. I'll kill myself later. No, really, I will. Don't worry. But the quote marks around the word with an intention to mispronounce it falls a bit shy of wit with severe indications of obscurity. I mean, it's not even ingenuous.

*silently stitches away at a new attempt at fan art* I'm so thirsty..

Thunderstorms make me thirsty. And tired.

So does insomnia. But insomnia isn't as noisy as a thunderstorm.

I'm certainly being productive. I'd never finish anything if I didn't go through these all-nighters.

Then again, I couldn't fall asleep if I tried anytime soon. Thunder's too loud.

GAWD...I woke up at 8am and went to take a final and didn't get out until 11:30am...@_@

Screw Finals week...making me wait till Friday to get Super Street Fighter 4 >_<

So, what's the strangest candy or sugary treat you've ever been treated to?

I always immediately think of those lollipops with insects in the candy. I've also seen chocolate-covered ants. Not surprisingly, however, these aren't very bizarre to me anymore.